Adrienne Vittadini AV5029S Lined Bifocal Sunglasses feature elegant frames with lined bifocal prescription lenses customized to your Rx. If you are looking for the same model of eyewear with no-line multifocal Rx lenses, please have a look at Adrienne VittadiniAV5029S Progressive Sunglasses. We also offer Adrienne VittadiniAV5029S prescription sunglasses with single vision lenses and Adrienne Vittadini AV5029S sun glasses with authentic non-Rx sunglass lenses.
OpticsPlanet is the leading online retailer of Bifocal Sunglasses with the lowest sale prices on the advanced AV5029S Rx Bi-Focal Sun Glasses by Adrienne Vittadini, and Shipping is Free! See our Rx Sunglass Guide for information that makes it easy to order the bifocal AV 5029S Adrienne Vittadini sun glasses online at our store. Contact Us if our Rx Sunwear experts may provide assistance with the Adrienne Vittadini Bi Focal AV5029S Sunglasses or with any of the stunning Adrienne Vittadini Sunglasses styles including the Adrienne Vittadini AV5029S Sunglass without prescription lenses and Adrienne Vittadini Prescription Sunglasses.
Genuine Adrienne Vittadini Sunglass AV 5029S Styles:
- 1527/5-5314 Adrienne Vittadini AV5029S Sunglasses: 53 mm Lens Diameter, Black Frame
Adrienne Vittadini AV5029S Sun Glasses Features:
- Adrienne Vittadini AV5029S Frame Material: ACETATE
- Adrienne Vittadini AV5029S Sunglasses Lens Diameter: 53mm
- AV5029S Distance Between Lenses: 14mm
- Gender: WOMAN
- Adrienne Vittadini Rx AV5029S prescription sunglasses with lined bifocal lenses
Adrienne Vittadini Sunglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Progressive Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Adrienne Vittadini AV5029S Prescription Lens Styles:
These Adrienne Vittadini Prescription Sunglasses
are also available as Adrienne Vittadini Sun Glasses without prescription lenses:
Adrienne Vittadini AV5029S Eyeglasses without lenses
Adrienne Vittadini Progressive Sunglasses Rx Lenses
are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00