Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Prescription Eyeglasses with custom-made Rx lenses are distinct for trend-setting styling that is available only from the world's best-known eyewear brand. As an authorized dealer of Adrienne Vittadini Rx Prescription Eyeglasses, and as the leading online retailer of Prescription Eyeglasses and Prescription Sunglasses, OpticsPlanet is proud to offer genuine Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 with Rx lenses at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included!
The Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Rx eyeglasses presented on this page are available with single vision Rx lenses (prescription lenses that correct vision for far, near, reading and computer distance). If you would like to order these Adrienne Vittadini eyeglass frames with multifocal (lined bi focal or no line progressive lenses), please have a look a Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Rx Bifocal eyeglasses and Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Rx Progressive eyeglasses. Along with the Rx version of the AV6076, we also carry the Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Eyeglass Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you would like your own optician to prepare your prescription.
The craftsmanship of the Adrienne Vittadini AV 6076 eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting eyewear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort. As an authorized Adrienne Vittadini distributor, we use only 100% authentic brand-new Adrienne Vittadinis frames and fit them with high-quality prescription lenses prepared in our state-of-the-art lab facilities. See our Guide To Glasses for information on how to order the Adrienne Vittadini Rx AV6076 with prescription lens from our store. Contact us if our eyewear experts may provide assistance with the Adrienne Vittadini prescription glasses AV6076. We are also here to help with the AV 6076 Eyeglass Frame and our complete collection of Adrienne Vittadini Eyewear including Adrienne Vittadini Eyeglasses, Adrienne Vittadini's Eyeglass Frames, Adrienne Vittadini Prescription Sunglasses and Adrienne Vittadini Sunglasses.
Genuine Adrienne Vittadini Eyeglass AV 6076 Styles:
- 219S-5015 Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Eyeglasses: 50 mm Lens Diameter, Matte Cocoa Frame
Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Eye Glasses Description:
- Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Frame Material: METAL
- Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Eyeglasses Lens Diameter: 50mm
- AV6076 Distance Between Lenses: 15mm
- Gender: WOMAN
- Genuine Adrienne Vittadini Prescription Eyeglasses AV6076
Adrienne Vittadini Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Prescription Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Prescription Lens Styles:
These Adrienne Vittadini Prescription Eyeglasses are also available as Adrienne Vittadini Eyeglass Frames without prescription lenses:
Adrienne Vittadini AV6076 Eyeglasses without lenses
Adrienne Vittadini Rx Lenses are available in the following materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Ultra High Index 1.74 (also known as HX 1.74) is the thinnest & lightest plastic material. AR coating is included, recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-18.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00