ATN Aries Z8 Night Vision Rifle Scopes
is the latest addition to ATN pro-oriented, dedicated Night
Vision Weapon Sight line.
Dubbed "revolutionary" by experts, a new prismatic "drop-down" design guides overall performance to new heights - improving light gathering by as much as 10% and enhancing the shooter's comfort by allowing closer to the barrel line of sight and cheek rest.
Additional benefits include:
- always-on-the-center "Red on Green" illuminated Mil-Dot reticle with adjustable brightness and standard side locking mechanism,
- interchangeable bullet drop compensator for five most common calibers,
- titanium mounting system, and thumb-screws for tool-less mounting on NATO standard Picatinny rail or quality Weaver bases,
- positive 1/8 MOA per click windage and elevation adjustment with standard target turrets,
- water-resistant, fog-proof and nitrogen purged. Long Range 450 mW detachable, adjustable in two axes and focusable IR Illuminator,
- rails for add-on lights & lasers and back-up iron sights making ATN Z8 unrivaled to anything on the Commercial or Military market today.
Build in compensator provides shooting at the distance from 200 up to 1000 yards for standard .223, .300, .308, 30-06, .50BMG calibers; with 50 yard zero-in and up to 500 yards and up to 1000 yards for .50BMG Aries Z-4
contains a mil-dot reticle, the most accurate means of range-estimation using a manual optical device. These mil dots also allow precise leads for moving targets and exact compensation for shooting in a crosswind.
The middle of this reticle contains four evenly spaced mil-dots arrayed outward vertically and horizontally from the center (five mils in any direction). One mil is the space from center-dot to center-dot. One-half and one quarter mils are easy to estimate mentally.
The mil is an angular measurement -- 1/6400th of a circle -- which equals almost precisely one yard at 1000 yards, or one meter at 1000 meters.
Specifications for ATN Aries Z8 Night Vision Rifle Scopes:
|Magnification: || Fixed 8x|
|Image Intensifier tube: || Non-inverting Gen 2+, 54 lp/mm and up to 21 SNR|
|Field of View @ 4X: || 10 degrees|
|Reticle Adjustment: || 1/8 MOA per click, with 700 clicks for windage and elevation|
|Diopter Adjustment: || +/-5|
|Automatic brightness protection: || ABS Standard|
|Objective Lens: || 7-elements; 87mm aperture; fast F1|
|Infra Red Illuminator: || Long Range 450 mW detachable, adjustable in two axes|
|Reticle: || Scale 2 Army Mil-Dot; edged prismatic/optical glass sandwich|
|Target knobs: || Included|
|Power source: || 3V; standard watch battery, type CR123A|
|Length: || 15" (350mm)|
|Weight: || 3.9lb (1.8 kg) with built-in mounting system|
|Front Lens Cover: || Push-button, standard built-in|
|Mounting system: || Built-in monorail with Titanium inserts|
|Environment: || Water-resistant, fog-proof and nitrogen purged|
|Operational Extendibility: || Three 2" Picatinny rails for additional lighting|
- ATN Aries Z8 Night Vision Rifle Scopes
- Instruction Manual
- All necessary batteries
- Instructional CD
All ATN Aries series come with 2 year US Warranty