Audubon Equinox 8 x 42 Binoculars
842 as well as its High Performance Brother Audubon Equinox HP 8 x 42 Binoculars
are awesome! - For general use in varied settings, Audubon 8x42 Equinox Binoculars - 842
offers the most versatility, and they offer a wide field of view with bright, crisp images from dawn through dusk. For longer range viewing, such as watching raptors and shorebirds or scanning landscapes for bear and elk, Audubon 8 x 42 mm Equinox Binoculars - 842
cannot be beat. Its ergonomic design offers a steady view and you'll see excellent images from early morning to dusk. Audubon Equinox Binoculars
comes complete with protective carry case, rainguard, and wide neckstrap.
Specifications for Audubon 8 x 42 Equinox Binoculars - 842:
Features of Audubon Equinox Binoculars - 842:
|Magnification: || 8x|
|Objective Diameter: || 42 mm|
|Field of View: || 336 ft @ 1000 yds|
|Eye Relief: || 19.5 mm|
|Close Focus: || 5 ft|
|Weight: || 23 oz|
|Dimensions: || 5.75" x 5.1" x2.4"|
|Weatherproofing: || Waterproof|
|Color: || Black|
- Premium glass elements, fully phase-corrected roof prisms, and high-grade multicoatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide excellent color fidelity and resolution in even the poorest lighting conditions.
- Large center focus delivers speedy yet precise image adjustments.
- Waterproof and nitrogen-purged making them fully submersible with no internal fogging.
- Long eye relief using innovative twist-and-lock eyecups for comfortable viewing, even for eyeglass/sunglass wearers.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design is easy to hold and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Audubon 8x42 Equinox Binoculars - 842
- Protective carry case.
- Wide neckstrap.
In addition to Audubon 8x42mm Equinox Binoculars 842 Birders 8 x 42, make sure to check other Audubon Binoculars and other Audubon products offered in our store.