2,534 Brands 453 Categories All Departments

Best Rated Product

Our customers have spoken – this is one of the best rated products in the Reloading Tools and Gauges category! See more best rated products

Government Export Restriction Government Export Restriction
B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006
$13.99 $15.40 Save $1.41
Code: BE-R7-T1006
MPN: T1006
UPC: 054082410066

B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006 Product Info

OpticsPlanet offers B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006 at discount price. Bsquare is a top choice of hunters, target shooters, and military and police professionals. Well made and functional, B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006 imagewill be an important part of your hobby for years to come. OpticsPlanet is an Authorized Dealer for B-Square Gunsmith and Reloading Equipment. All Gunsmith and Reloading Equipment by B-Square from our online store come with Full Manufacturer Warranty.

Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail

Features of B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006:

• Ensures bore and reticle alignment at a glance
  • White-scribed line on housing for quick reference

Package Contents:

• Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail

B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006 Related Products

B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006 Comments

Customer Reviews
Helpful Positive Review B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006 by Legacy Reviewer, June 30, 2009
This is essential for long range shooting because it eliminates cant which will ruin the point of impact. If you hunt or shoot competition at extreme ranges beyond 300 yards it is essential equipment. Pros: Mounts On or Off Quickly Cons: Takes time g...
Read More...
2/2 found this helpful
Most Recent Review B-square Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006 by Legacy Reviewer, June 3, 2012
This unit is nice and small and unobtrusive, but easily seen when you are shooting at the bench. With most bases or rails you have multiple location options and it is usable on the right or left side. I think it is the best value of all the levels. ...
Read More...
1/1 found this helpful
Most Recent Review B-Square Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006 by Legacy Reviewer, March 31, 2012
Helps make scope mounting a breeze by insuring the gun is verticle when looking for accuracy when using dovetail type mounts. Pros: Easy set up, Wrench included
Most Recent Review Bubble level by Legacy Reviewer, February 5, 2012
I like the fact that it mounts to the rail instead of the scope. It works good on my rifle but may be too short and hard to see on some setups. The only negative I can see is the bubble is small and doesn't fill the space between the lines like your...
Read More...
Most Recent Review 1/8" to 1/4" Shorter by Legacy Reviewer, May 4, 2011
Would really like to see an additional model offered that is a little shorter, to keep it our of harms way. Mounted on my AR-10 it hangs our farther than any other part of the gun/scope, and would take the full brunt of a side drop. Suggest protrud...
Read More...
Read All 8 Reviews