Optics Planet offers illuminated magnifiers from
Bausch and Lomb:
- Illuminated Stand Magnifier (81-34-80) This magnifier offers versatility across
a number of different applications including industry, schools, office, laboratory and hobbies. Both the lens and the light are adjustable.
- Compact Lighted Magnifier (81-90-08)
Provides illuminated magnification in a convenient size, perfect for a pocket, briefcase, purse, glovebox or desk.
- Folding Lighted Magnifier 2" X 4" (81-90-13)
Built-in light enables reading in low-light conditions. Unique folding handle swings in and out for convenient use and easy storage in pocket, purse, briefcase, glovebox and desk.
- Illuminated Coddington (81-34-34)
A problem often encountered in using a high-power magnifier is the lack of sufficient light on the object. The Illuminated Coddington Magnifier eliminates
this problem. A bulb inserted in the groove of the Coddington glass lens illuminates
the object being examined. (Coddington - A corrected lens, named after its British inventor,
Henry Coddington. Correction in the Coddington magnifiers is achieved through the use of a single thick lens
with a central groove diaphragm. This provides for sharp, crisp images.)
- Lighted Bar Magnifier (81-26-19) The unique, patented Lighted Bar Magnifier works well in lowlight conditions. It lies directly on a page, so it's great for small text and financial data, like phone books and spreadsheets.
- Mini-Lite Illuminated Magnifier (2209)
Powerful 3X magnification, compact and convenient-5" x 11/2"