OpticsPlanet, Inc. is proud to be an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. We have ALWAYS been a BBB member in good standing. Not only do we participate in their programs and adhere to their stringent guidelines, but we also consistently exceed the BBB Online Reliability Standards. OpticsPlanet values our customers and strives to provide only the best service with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
You, the customer, can be assured that you can do business with us safely and securely. With hundreds of thousands of happy customers all over the world and millions of successfully shipped packages we know how to provide exceptional service. Take a look at OpticsPlanet, Inc's BBB Reliability Report.
What is the BBB?
The Better Business Bureau was founded in 1912 to act as an intermediary between businesses and consumers. The BBB is dedicated to promoting honest and fair relationships between business and consumers. Membership in the BBB requires businesses to follow guidelines which govern ethical and consumer friendly business practices. OpticsPlanet, Inc. not only abides by these standards but we go a step further by participating in the BBB Online Reliability Program.
What is the BBB Online Reliability Program?
With the advent of the Web age, the BBB created an online program to ensure that their same ethical and business standards were kept in a new and fast changing commercial environment. OpticsPlanet, Inc. exceeds these tough standards that govern the new world of e-commerce in order to ensure our customers' needs are met. To earn the right to use the BBB Online Seal, companies are required to:
- Be a member of their local Better Business Bureau.
- Provide complete company information to the BBB that will be verified by a visit by the BBB
- Be in business at least one year
- Must have a Satisfactory complaint handling record with the BBB
- Participate in the BBB's advertising self-regulation program which includes correcting or withdrawing online advertising that is challenged by the BBB that does not substantiate or is in compliance with their children's advertising guidelines;
- Agree to abide by the BBB Code of Online Business Practices, and cooperate with any BBB request for modification of a website to bring it into accordance with the Code;
- Respond quickly to all consumer complaints;
- Agree to dispute resolution, at the consumer's request for unresolved disputes involving consumer products or services.
These guidelines underpin our own policy of 100% Customer Satisfaction. We believe that our policies go further than those set out by the BBB and encourage our customers to see for themselves on the OpticsPlanet, Inc. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee page. Because of our continued dedication to customer service we have been featured in the Top 500 Internet Retailers Guide.