Bianchi 7135 AccuMold SpeedBreak Duty Holster - Black 23516 on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for Bianchi Holsters.
If you are looking for a multi-retention holster that's easy to use, you will definitely like the SpeedBreak. The draw is accomplished with a straight downward stroke of the thumb releasing the KnuckleBreak on its way to the hidden ThumbLok release lever. The enlarged contoured KnuckleBreak actually facilitates a one-step, rapid acquisition of the release lever. Upon depressing the lever, the draw is straight up and out. No tricky twists or turns required. Combine that with Auto Retentiontm and you soon see why it's so easy and comfortable to use. Features ErgoTek belt loop.
PATENTED & PATENT PENDING
LOW RIDE VERSION AVAILABLE
An offset jacket-slot belt loop with a 1 drop from a standard ride designed for female officers and others that require a low-ride holster.
Note: The picture shown might differ from the actual product by color or finish
Specifications for Bianchi 7135 AccuMold SpeedBreak Duty Holster - Black 23516:
Features of Bianchi 7135 AccuMold SpeedBreak Duty Holster - Black 23516:
- Features an enlarged, contoured thumb break called the KnuckleBreak which allows the user to release the thumb break in one smooth motion on the way to the thumb lever providing speed and simplicity
- Top draw holster with exclusive Auto Retention feature
- ThumbLok retention device secures weapon internally upon holstering, activating exclusive Auto Retention feature
- Single plane drawing motion is natural and fast
- Injection molded jacket slot belt loop with ErgoTek comfort pad adds stability and comfort
- User adjustable Tension Bars keep holster securely in place on belt
- AccuMold trilaminate construction with ballistic weave outer materials and Coptex polyknit lining
- Standard ride
- Fits onto 2.25" (58mm) duty belt
- 7135 AccuMold SpeedBreak Duty Holster - Black
Fits for Biahcni Model 7135
Bianchi AccuMold Duty Holsters
There was a time, and it was not long ago, when someone who wanted a good-looking, exceptional fitting holster would look at leather and nothing else. Bianchi has changed all that with Bianchi patented AccuMold process. Now we can provide the same great features of leather in a lightweight ballistic weave nylon holster. AccuMold, Bianchi's patented process allows us to mold and shape nylon to rival the most detailed hand boned leather holster. AccuMold looks sleek and professional, and keeps its good looks and superb functionality, even after years of daily wear.
We offer complete line of Bianchi Holsters. For our complete selection of products by Bianchi on sale please visit our Bianchi page. For more Holsters please visit our Holsters store section.