The Bolle Defender Goggle is specifically designed for use with helmets. The lightweight, flexible, PVC polymer frame includes special side attachments for a universal fit for any helmet. Bolle Defender Goggles soft face hugging foam provides a well fitted, comfortable seal. Bolle Defender tactical goggles provide superb eye protection in tactical, safety and outdoor environments.
The frame of Bolle Defender Tactical Goggle has a double groove allowing for simultaneous use
of 2 lenses for added ballistic protection or the use of laser or colored
lenses. Bolle Defender washable face foam is 8 to 10 mm thick
and the Defender 2.2mm
Polycarbonate Lens is anti-fog coated on the inside and anti-scratch coated on the outside.
Defender Tactical Goggle has a black nylon strap that is 45 mm wide and is made with a special silicon rubber coating to prevent slippage. It is approximately 47 mm long and and has an elastic extension of 140 to 160%. Bulprene foam aerators are built into Bolle Defender Tactical Goggles frame to filter out dust, provide even air flow and reduce fogging.
- Special Polymer for flexibility and fit
- Side attachments for universal helmet fit
- Double Groove contruction for optional 2nd lens
- Black or NATO Green Color
- 2.2 mm Polycarbonate
- Anti-Scratch Coated
- Anti-Fog Coated
- 8 - 10 mm Thick
- Moisture proof and washable contact side
- Bottom Aerators of 2.5 mm Bulprene foam for dust protection and airflow
- 45 mm wide Nylon Fiber
- 47 cm long with 140 -160% elasticity
- Silcon Rubber treated to prevent slippage