Bolle Optics Louvres Lined Bifocal Eyeglasses feature elegant frames with lined bifocal prescription lenses customized to your Rx. If you are looking for the same model of Bolle eyeglasses with no-line multifocal Rx lenses, please have a look at Bolle Optics Louvres Progressive Glasses. We also offer Bolle Optics Louvres Prescription Glasses with single vision lenses and Bolle Louvres frames with non-Rx plastic Demo lenses.
OpticsPlanet is the leading online retailer of Bifocal Eyeglasses and 100% authentic Bolle Optics Prescription Eyeglasses with the lowest sale prices on the advanced Louvres Rx Bi-Focal Eye Glasses by Bole, and Shipping is Free! See our Rx Glasses Guide for information that makes it easy to order the bifocal Louvres Bolle Optics Glasses online at our store. Contact Us if our Bi-Focal Eyewear experts may provide assistance with the Bolle Bi Focal Louvres Eyeglasses or with any of the stunning Bolle Optics No Lens Glasses styles including the Bolle Optics Louvres Eyeglass without prescription lenses and Bolle Optics Rx Eyeglasses.
Available Bolle Optics Louvres Prescription Lens Styles:
Bolle Optic Rx Lenses are available in the following bifocal lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00
These Bolle Optics Louvres are also available without Rx lenses: