Bolle Optics Pigalle Progressive Eyeglasses come with no-line progressive custom-made Rx lenses. If you are looking for the same model of eye glasses with lined bifocal Rx lenses, please have a look at Bolle Optics Pigalle Bifocal Eyeglasses. We also offer Bolle Optics Pigalle Prescription Eyeglasses with single vision lenses and Bolle Optical Pigalle frame without lenses.
OpticsPlanet.com is the leading online retailer of Progressive Eyeglasses and 100% authentic Bolle Optics Rx Lenses Eyeglasses with our lowest sale price on the advanced Pigalle Progressive Rx Lens Eye Glasses by Bolle Optics, and Free Shipping is included! See our How To Read Your Glasses Prescription guide for information that makes it easy to order the progressive Pigalle Bolle Optics eye glasses online at our store. Contact Us if our Progressive Eyeglasses experts may provide assistance with the Bolle Optics No Line Progressive Pigalle Eyeglasses or with any of the innovative Bolle Optics Frames styles including the Bolle Pigalle without prescription lenses and Bolle Optics Rx Eyeglasses.
Available Bolle Optics Pigalle Prescription Lens Styles: Bolle Optic Rx Lenses
are available in the following progressive lens
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00
These Bolle Optics eyeglasses are also available without Rx lenses: