|New from Boll?, the Zypher with state of the
art aggressive design. Boll?'s heritage in eyewear is founded in skiing
and snowboarding, and nowhere is the demand for performance and protection
more critical than in an alpine environment. Intensity of UVA and UVB
rises dramatically with altitude and the high reflectivity of snow.
Maintaining visual acuity for perception of terrain features in changing
light conditions is imperative.
- 100 % Ultraviolet light protection
- Industrial strength nylon frame
- Extreme styled strap graphics from snowballs on fire to skulls
- Double flexible lenses with Equalizer(tm) technology - uses a
breathable Goretex All Weather Vent(tm) to equalize air pressure between
the lenses & eliminate moisture. The result is distortion-free
vision & no fogging at any altitude.
- Additional P80 anti-fog coating on inner lens
- Flow-Tech(tm) venting system - optimises the flow of air over the
inside of the lens whilst venting ports prevent clogging from snow &
- Adjustable strap with easy to use clip
- Helmet compatible design
Shown on the Picture:
Model: 5 802 524 608
Frame: Crystal Olive
Lens: Vermillon Gun