Brooks Brothers BB470S Lined Bifocal Sunglasses feature elegant frames with lined bifocal prescription lenses customized to your Rx. If you are looking for the same model of eyewear with no-line multifocal Rx lenses, please have a look at Brooks BrothersBB470S Progressive Sunglasses. We also offer Brooks BrothersBB470S prescription sunglasses with single vision lenses and Brooks Brothers BB470S sun glasses with authentic non-Rx sunglass lenses.
OpticsPlanet is the leading online retailer of Bifocal Sunglasses with the lowest sale prices on the advanced BB470S Rx Bi-Focal Sun Glasses by Brooks Brothers, and Shipping is Free! See our Rx Sunglass Guide for information that makes it easy to order the bifocal BB 470S Brooks Brothers sun glasses online at our store. Contact Us if our Rx Sunwear experts may provide assistance with the Brooks Brothers Bi Focal BB470S Sunglasses or with any of the stunning Brooks Brothers Sunglasses styles including the Brooks Brothers BB470S Sunglass without prescription lenses and Brooks Brothers Prescription Sunglasses.
Genuine Brooks Brothers Sunglass BB 470S Styles:
- 100173-5617 Brooks Brothers BB470S Sunglasses: 56 mm Lens Diameter, Gold Frame
- 115087-5617 Brooks Brothers BB470S Sunglasses: 56 mm Lens Diameter, Gunmetal Frame
Brooks Brothers BB470S Sun Glasses Features:
- Brooks Brothers BB470S Frame Material: METAL
- Brooks Brothers BB470S Sunglasses Lens Diameter: 56mm
- BB470S Distance Between Lenses: 17mm
- Gender: MAN
- Brooks Brothers Rx BB470S prescription sunglasses with lined bifocal lenses
Brooks Brothers Sunglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Progressive Sunglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Brooks Brothers BB470S Prescription Lens Styles:
These Brooks Brothers Prescription Sunglasses are also available as Brooks Brothers Sun Glasses without prescription lenses:
Brooks Brothers BB470S Sunglasses without lenses
Brooks Brothers Progressive Sunglasses Rx Lenses
are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly recommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than High Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00