Brunton Navigation Curriculum CD
- now on sale and available from OpticsPlanet online
an Authorized Internet Dealer for Brunton Navigation Device Accessories
The ultimate tool for teaching navigation, our easy-to-use CD explores all facets of navigation on a platform everyone can understand. Topics range from history, types of compasses, map and compass use, orienteering, map making, GPS use, field games, orienteering game, map coordinate systems, pacing, contour lines and more.
The CD is appropriate for all types of students: K-6, junior high, high school, college, scouts, outdoor programs, adult education, hunter education, family and search and rescue.
- Expected course outcomes, tests, teacher preparation material, assistant preparation, reproducible materials and study guides.
- Designed for the following levels of instruction: K-6, junior high, high school, college, scouts, outdoor programs, adult education, hunter education, family, and Search & Rescue.
- A resource guide for web links to sites that support or expand topics, along with a complete navigation glossary.
- Addresses many school district curriculum standards.
System requirements: Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, Intel Pentium Processor (Pentium II or higher recommended, 32MB of installed RAM - Macintosh Mac OS 8.1 or later, Power Macintosh Power PC processor (G3 or higher recommended), 32MB of installed RAM.
Full line of Brunton is on sale in our online store.
For our complete selection of Brunton navigation device accessories please visit our
Brunton Navigation Device Accessories section.