Brunton ADC Pro Altimeter Barometer Compass ADC-PRO - now on sale and available from OpticsPlanet online store. OpticsPlanet is an Authorized Internet Dealer for Brunton Navigation Devices
When weather data matters most, Pro gathers and records all the key conditions.
From the kayak to the racetrack, the ADC series is showing up everywhere. Whether you're honing your shooting accuracy in Athens, Greece, or reading the barometric pressure trends when the fish are rising, the ADC lends necessary insight to your outdoor activity.
Let your partners believe you're predicting the rain with some sort of mind-bending, supernatural powers and leave the science to us. ADC technology is the perfect example of our commitment to changing the way we live in the outdoors.
This one does it all. Check relative humidity, heat index, dew point and wet bulb. Did we mention barometric pressure? It does all that and then some.
- Displays current relative humidity, heat index, dew point and wet bulb
- Relative air density
- Air density
- Density altitude
- Displays current barometric pressure (in hPa,mb or Hg)
- Storm alarm
- Displays the past 24 hour pressure tendency
- Predicts the coming 12 hour's weather
- Altimeter alarm
- Ski run counter
- Current, max and average wind speed (in km/h, mph, ft/s, m/s, or knots)
- Shows current temperature
- Past 24 hour temperature tendency
- Wind chill
- Average wind chill and minimum wind chill
- Wind chill alarm
- Water flow meter
- Real time clock
- Time,day and date
- Chronograph operation
- Race timer
- Manual and automatic data logging
- IR data communication with PC using ADC-IR
- 2 year warranty
Full line of Brunton is on sale in our online store. For our complete selection of Brunton navigation devices, GPS, pedometers, altimeters, and barometers please visit our Brunton GPS section.