Brunton Solar Controller 12 Volt Battery Charge Regulator is now on sale and available from OpticsPlanet online store. OpticsPlanet is an Authorized Internet Dealer for Brunton Batteries. The Solar Watt Regulator by Brunton prevents overcharging 12 volt batteries when using solar panel arrays that provide more than 10 watts of power. This compact unit can handle up to 100 watts of electricity and gives you maintenance free protection of both your solar panels and your batteries. Brunton also carries many solar panels to compliment your need for renewable solar power.
Specifications of SolarController 12v Battery Charger
- 4.2 oz
- Cut-out: 14.2V, Cut-in:13V
- Prevents overcharging of 12 volt batteries
- Use with up to 5 SolarFlat 15 units, SolarRoll 14 units, or up to 3 Solaris 25 units
- Leave battery connected for constant charge monitoring
- Use with 12V solar panes and batteries only
- Designed for continuous charging with 10 watt and larger solar panels
- Handles up to 7 amps of array input, 100 watts of solar power
- Maintains battery in fully charged state
- Charge light indicates charging
- Full battery indication when charging is complete
- One-year warranty
Full line of Brunton is on sale in our online store. For our complete selection of Brunton batteries, portable solar power sources and controllers for power sources please visit our Brunton Batteries section.