Burberry Eyeglasses BE2068B feature innovative designer frames and high optical quality prescription lenses prepared to your Rx specifications. As an authorized dealer of Burberry Eyeglasses, and as the leading online retailer of and Prescription Sunglasses and Eyeglasses, OpticsPlanet is proud to offer authentic Burberry BE2068B with prescription lenses at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included!
The Burberry BE 2068B eyeglasses presented on this page are available with single vision Rx lenses (prescription lenses that correct vision for far, near, reading and computer distance). If you would like to order these Burberry eyeglass frames with multifocal (lined bifocal or no line bifocal lenses), please have a look a Burberry BE2068B Bifocal and Burberry BE2068B No Line Bifocal glasses. Along with the Rx version of the BE 2068B, we also carry the Burberry BE2068B Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you would like your own optician to prepare your prescription lenses.
The craftsmanship of the Burberry BE 2068B eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting eyewear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort. See our Guide To Eyeglasses for information on how to order the Burberry prescription BE2068B with Rx lens from our store. Contact us if our eyewear experts may provide assistance with the Burberry glasses BE2068B. We are also here to help with the BE 2068B frames and our complete collection of Burberry Eyewear including Burberry Eyeglasses, Burberry Eyeglass Frames, Burberry Prescription Sunglasses and Burberry Sunglasses.
Genuine Burberry Eyeglass BE 2068B Styles:
- 3001-5017 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 50 mm Lens Diameter, Shiny Black Frame
- 3001-5217 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 52 mm Lens Diameter, Shiny Black Frame
- 3002-5017 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 50 mm Lens Diameter, Tortoise Frame
- 3002-5217 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 52 mm Lens Diameter, Tortoise Frame
- 3055-5017 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 50 mm Lens Diameter, Beige / Cream Frame
- 3055-5217 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 52 mm Lens Diameter, Beige / Cream Frame
- 3134-5017 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 50 mm Lens Diameter, Top Green On Gray Frame
- 3134-5217 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 52 mm Lens Diameter, Top Green On Gray Frame
- 3173-5017 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 50 mm Lens Diameter, Light Brown Frame
- 3173-5217 Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses: 52 mm Lens Diameter, Light Brown Frame
Burberry BE2068B Eye Glasses Description:
- Burberry BE2068B Frame Material: ACETATE
- Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses Lens Diameter: 50mm / 52mm
- BE2068B Distance Between Lenses: 17mm
- Gender: WOMAN
- Genuine Burberry BE 2068B Prescription Eyeglasses
Burberry Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Prescription Eye Glasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Prescription.
Available Burberry BE2068B Prescription Lens Styles:
These Burberry Prescription Eyeglasses are also available as Burberry Eyeglass Frames without prescription lenses:
Burberry BE2068B Eyeglasses without lenses
Burberry Rx Lenses are available in the following materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly recommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than High Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Ultra High Index 1.74 (also known as HX 1.74) is the thinnest & lightest plastic material. AR coating is included, recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-18.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00