Bushnell Elite 10 x 50 Binocular 621050 belongs to well-known Bushnell's Elite binoculars series.
Brightness, clarity and resolution - nothing compares to what you see through Elite binoculars by Bushnell.
With 90% light transmition, they are the brightnest binoculars in their class. Premium BaK-4 roof prisms with PC-3 phase coating produce outstanding image clarity and contrast. Lens and prism are fully multi-coated with an exclusive XTR technology to deliver outstanding color fidelity. Waterproof, fogproof construction and patented Rainguard coating keep your view clear in any weather. Birders, game hunters and outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy stunningly bright, clear, sharp and colorful images. The shape and weight are perfection as well, thanks to a streamlined ultra-light magnesium chassis.
Like all true masterpieces, Bushnell Elite binoculars transcend comparisons.
Specifications of Bushnell Elite 10x50 Binocular:
Features of Bushnell Elite 10x50 Binoculars 62-1050:
|Bushnell Elite 10x50 Binocular 62-1050
|Power x Obj.||10x50|
|Lens Coating||FMC & XTR|
|FOV, ft.@1000yds. / m@1000m||288/96|
|Close Focus, ft./m||10/3.1|
|Exit Pupil, mm||5.0|
|Adapt to Tripod||Yes|
- New XTR technology for maximum light transmission and optimal brightness
- PC-3 phase coating for color fidelity and clarity of image
- BaK-4 roof prisms
- Fully multi-coated optics with XTR
- O-ring sealed 100% waterproof/fogproof/dustproof construction
- Rainguard water-repellent coating
- Long eye relief
- Rugged yet light rubber-armored magnesium chassis with scratch-resistant powder coat
- Center-focus with locking center diopter adjustment knob
- Quick-connect secure strap and custom-molded case included
- Bushnell Elite 10 x 50mm Binocular 621050
- Premium Carrying Case
- Full 2-year warranty from Bushnell
In addition to Bushnell Elite 10x50mm Binoculars w/ BaK-4 roof prisms, Rainguard PC-3 phase coatings 621050, make sure to check other Bushnell Binoculars and other Bushnell products offered in our store.