Bushnell's Legend series binoculars should be on the wish list of any serious outdoor enthusiast. Powerful magnification and crystal clear BaK-4 optics deliver a full range of color and clarity - images like no other in their class. Pick them up and you'll instantly notice how nicely balanced the solid, grippy rubber-armored design is. O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged for total protection from the elements - the Legend series also features Rainguard a patented Bushnell lens-coating technology that offers remarkable fogproof performance. Rain or shine. Dusk to dawn. Legend binoculars set a standard that other similarly priced products cannot match. And, for you serious hunters, we offer two of our most popular models (193209, 133208) in Mossy Oak New Break-Up for maximum concealment in the field.
Every Legend roof prism model features fully multi-coated optics - which means that every lens surface is treated with a special anti-reflection multi-coating for optimum light transmission and a brighter, sharper, higher-contrast image. In addition, they're built with the finest barium crown BaK-4 glass roof prisms which are then 'phase corrected' with Bushnell's proprietary PC-3 phase-coating. This compensates for phase shifts of light rays to deliver absolutely crisp images with the highest possible resolution of details.
Specifications of Bushnell Legend Roof Prism Binoculars:
Features of Bushnell Legend Roof Prism Binoculars:
- PC-3 phase-coated BaK-4 roof prisms
- Fully multi-coated optics allow maximum light transmission for optimum brightness
- Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof / fogproof construction
- Rainguard, water-repellent lens coating
- Long eye relief
- Twist-up eyecups allow quick adjustment for optimum eye relief
- Large center focus knob for precise focusing - even when wearing gloves
- Trim, ergonomic shape for easy, all-day use
- Textured, non-glare, non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock
- Knurled diopter adjustment for precise and reliable adjustments