These days digital cameras are a dime a dozen, but Bushnell Outdoor Water Resistant Digital Camera
110013 from Optics Planet is not an ordinary digital camera
. Bushnell Outdoors 3.2MP Water-resistant Digital Camera 11-0013
is designed specifically for hunters, birdwatchers, and adventure travelers. These outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate a camera designed just for them and their unique needs. Ruggedly constructed with a unique weather resistant design
, this high quality 3.2 mega pixel digital camera is ready for whatever Mother Nature has in store. The Bushnell Outdoor Cameras
are especially designed to capture the memories of your best outdoor adventures, as it is water resistant, dust resistant, shock resistant and rubberized
to provide a sure grip. Bushnell Outdoor Water resistant digital cameras
are super easy to use and connect to a computer! Of course, with its auto flash and close focus capability, Bushnell Outdoor Water Resistant Digital Camera
will also deliver great photos indoors as well. Want to capture some video? You can switch Bushnell Outdoor Water Resistant Digital Camera
from digital still photo to digital movie mode for recording video clips (avi format).
Features of Bushnell Outdoor Digital Camera 3.2 MP LCD 11-0013:
- Bushnell Water resistant digital camera
- 3.2 MegaPixels for high quality digital photos
- Durable Shock Resistant Body
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Rugged Construction for Travel and Outdoor Use
- Oversized buttons for Easy Operation
- USB Port for Easy Photo Downloads
- Requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries (not included) - Optional 4 (four) AA 1800mAh Rechargeable Batteries with Pentax AA Rapid Charger are available
- 1.5" TFT-LCD Display + Optical Viewfinder - review your digital pictures as soon as they are taken!
- 16MB Internal Storage, Expandable with SD Memory Card Slot
- Video Capture mode - The image size options available are 320x240 or 160x120. This sets the movie resolution per frame. Changing to 160x120 resolution will provide 4x more recording time than 320x240, but at lower quality. Frame rate is preset at 20 frames per second.
- No driver needed - Plug & Play on Windows 2000 and XP Computers (Driver for Windows 98 is available). Mac users can use one of our Secure Digital Memory Adapters.
- Direct Printing (Pictbridge) support - Bushnell Outdoor Camera supports direct printing from the camera to PictBridge compatible printers, without using a PC. It
PC Requirements for Bushnell Outdoors Digital Cameras:
- OS: Windows" 98/98SE/2000/ME/XP
- CPU: MMX Pentium 200MHZ equivalent or faster
- Memory: 32MB minimum
- USB Port
Bushnell Outdoor Digital Camera 3.2 MP LCD 11-0013G / 11-0013Y Package Contents:
- Bushnell Outdoor 3.2 MP Digital Camera w/ LCD Display # 110013G for Green or 110013Y for yellow
- Very nice case to care the camera.
- USB Cable, Carrying Case and wrist strap
- CD-ROM with Drivers for Windows 98/98SE and Roxio PhotoSuite® 5 Imaging Software
- Detailed Bushnell Outdoor Digital Camera Manual (we offer 1.4MB PDF copy of Bushnell Outdoor Digital Camera Manual for free download).
Image (file) Size of Bushnell Outdoor Water Resistant Digital Camera can be set from 2048x1536 down to 800x600 pixels in 5 steps. Larger image sizes provide higher resolution (sharpness) but use more storage memory. Image Quality can be set to "FQ" (fine quality), "NQ" (normal ) or "EQ" (economy). This affects the amount of .jpg file compression, with FQ being the least compression/highest quality/largest file. The smaller size/lower quality settings will use less memory , if you know you will only make small prints or email your photo
Bushnell Outdoor 3.2MP Water Resistant Digital Cameras Photo Storage Capacity Reference (max capacity, +/- 2 photos)
* Selects amount of file compression (jpg ratio) (FQ=low/EQ=high) FQ: Fine Quality (1:2.5) NQ: Normal Quality (1:5) EQ: Economy Quality (1:10) Image Size refers to the pixel dimensions, or resolution, of the digital file. Actual storage capacity will vary based on content of each photo file. You may be able to take a few photos more or less than the listed average capacity. Use large size and high quality settings for photos you may want to enlarge or crop later. If required, they may also be reduced to a smaller file size using your photo software. Use small size and/or low quality settings if you will only email, insert into documents, or make small prints, and do not want to resize the file later.
|Image Size ||Megapixels (approx) ||Quality * ||Internal Memory ||64 MB SD Card |
|2048x1536 ||3.2||FQ ||10 photos ||39 photos |
| ||NQ ||20||79|
| ||EQ ||41||158|
|1600x1280 ||2.1||FQ ||16||64|
| ||NQ ||33||129|
| ||EQ ||67||259|
|1280x960 ||1.3||FQ ||26||101|
| ||NQ ||53||202|
| ||EQ ||106||405|
|1024x768 ||0.8||FQ ||41||158|
| ||NQ ||82||317|
| ||EQ ||165||634|
|800x600 ||0.5||FQ ||67||259|
| ||NQ ||135||519|
| ||EQ ||271||1038|
Bushnell Outdoor Digital Cameras are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for two years after the date of purchase. OpticsPlanet.com is an Authorized US Bushnell Distributor.
Optional Additional Bushnell Outdoor Digital Camera Accessories: