The Canon PowerShot SD770IS Digital ELPH Camera 2601B001 is a great looking, easy to use Digital Camera with high-end technologies for an impressive performance. The PowerShot SD770IS Digital ELPH Camera by Canon features a 10.0 megapixel CCD, a 3x Optical Zoom, and an Optical Image Stabilizer. The Canon Power Shot SD 770 IS Digital Camera 's 10 megapixels of imaging power captures a wealth of detail, making photographs rich and lifelike, and allows for enlarging and cropping of images. The Canon Digital Camera 's 3x Optical Zoom can easily get upclose and personal shots, and Canon 's exclusive Optical Image Stabilizer automatically detects and cancels camera shake, ensuring that images are crisp and blur-free thoughout the zoom range. Motion Detection and Face Detection Technology are also added to maximize quality and performance, allowing for greater freedom shooting an image. Canon 's Face Detection Technology ensures natural hues for both faces and background areas. This technology also detects and automatically removes red eye. Motion Detection Technology automatically senses subject movement and optimizes exposure control and ISO settings to keep faces and other subjects free of blur. The exclusive DIGIC III Image Processor has made these technologies possible, delivering improved functionality, excellent image quality and long battery life. For viewing images, the Canon Power Shot SD-770 IS Digital ELPH Camera has a large 2.5" PureColor LCD II screen for excellent control when framing shots. The large 2.5 inch LCD of the Canon Digital Camera offers spectacular color, resolution and contrast even when viewed at an angle. The screen is highly durable and easy to see in any light with a scratch-resistant, anti-reflective coating. The Canon Power-Shot SD770 IS Digital ELPH Camera has a slender, modern design that is available in two color choices for the bezel, black (model 2600B001) or silver (model 2601B001). These features of the Canon PowerShot SD770IS Digital ELPH Camera make it an excellent Digital Camera for everyday use. Specifications for Canon PowerShot SD770IS Digital ELPH Camera:
|Type: || Compact digital still camera with built-in flash, 3x Optical/4x Digital/12x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer System|
|Image Capture Device: || 10.0 Megapixel, 1/2.3 inch type Charge Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Lens: || 6.2-18.6mm f/2.8-4.9 (35mm film equivalent|
|Digital Zoom: || 4x|
|Focusing Range: || Normal = 12 in./30cm-infinity Macro = 1.2 in.-1.6 ft./3-50cm (W), 12 in.-1.6 ft./30-50cm (T) Digital Macro = 1.2-3.9 in./3-10cm (W)|
|Autofocus System: || TTL Autofocus|
|Viewfinder: || Real image optical zoom viewfinder|
|LCD Monitor: || 2.5-inch TFT color LCD with wide viewing angle (PureColor LCD II)|
|LCD Pixels: || Approx. 230,000 dots|
|LCD Coverage: || 100%|
|Maximum Aperture: || f/2.8 (W) - f/4.9 (T)|
|Shutter Speed: || 1/60-1/1500 sec., 15-1/1500 sec.; Long Shutter operates with noise reduction when manually set at 1.3-15 sec.|
|ISO Sensitivity: || Auto, High ISO Auto, ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600 equivalent (Standard output sensitivity. Recommended exposure index)|
|Storage Media: || SD/SDHC Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, MMC Plus Card, HC MMC Plus Card|
|Computer Interface: || USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (dedicated lack with integrated type of digital audio and video)|
|Power Source: || 1. Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery NB-6L 2. AC Adapter Kit ACK-DC40 (optional)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D): || 3.39 x 2.13 x 0.80 in./86.0 x 54.0 x 20.4mm|
|Weight: || Approx. 4.59 oz./130g (camera body only)|
Features of Canon Power Shot SD 770IS Digital ELPH Camera:
- Stylish 10.0 Megapixel Digital ELPH camera with two bezel color variations: Black or Silver.
- The perfect camera for the everyday photographer with a 3x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer.
- 2.5-inch PureColor LCD II screen for bright, accurate color with great viewing from a wide range of angles.
- Improved Face Detection Technology sets the focus, exposure, flash and white balance automatically, allowing greater freedom of shooting before, during and after taking the image.
- Motion Detection Technology automatically detects subject movement and optimizes exposure control and ISO settings to reduce image blur.
- DIGIC III Image Processor for superior image quality and improved functionality.
- Print/Share Button for easy direct printing and downloading, plus ID Photo Print and Movie Print with select PIXMA Photo Printers and SELPHY Compact Photo Printers.
- PowerShot SD770 IS Digital ELPH Camera
- Lithium-ion Battery Pack NB-6L
- Battery Charger CB-2LY
- SD Memory Card SDC-32M
- Wrist Strap WS-DC2
- Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM
- USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
- AV Cable AVC-DC400