Specifications for Canon Transmitter WFT-E6A for Canon 1D X Digital Camera:
Type: Image transfer accessory compatible with IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE802.11g and IEEE 802.11n wireless LAN support (IPsec-compatible). Can support GPS devices with an internal Bluetooth function.
Compatible Cameras ;EOS-1D X
FTP Transfer : Transfer images over a network to FTP servers
EOS Utility : EOS Utility-based control of cameras over a network
WFT Server : Browser-based remote capture and downloading of images over a network
Linked Shooting : Wirelessly triggered shooting of slave cameras linked to a master camera
Transmission Range :
Linked Shooting: Approx. 328 ft. / 100 m from the master camera when signal strength is favorable
Wireless LAN: Approx. 492 ft. / 150 m
• With no obstructions between the transmitting and receiving antennas and no radio interference
• When a large, high-performance antenna is installed at a wireless LAN access point
Bluetooth v2.1 +
Wireless Time Syncing
• Master camera time is set for the EOS-1D X units (up to 10 units) connected in the wireless LAN.
• Setting margin of error with master camera: Maximum Approx. ±TBA sec.
Camera Connection : System extension terminal
Wired Lan Connection : Not Available; Wireless LAN function only
External Device Connection : USB host function is not included since this device is intended for wireless LAN function only
Power Supply : Powered by the camera
Image Transfer Capacity
At normal temperature (73.4°F/23°C)
At low temperature (32°F/0°C)
• Using a fully charged LP-E4N.
• Under Camera & Imaging Products Association (CIPA) conditions for testing shooting capacity, when using automatic image transfer with images that are approximately TBA MB.
• Fewer images can be transferred if the wireless LAN transfer rate drops, and for consecutive image transfer over wireless LAN.
• If the remaining battery level drops below 19%, captured images cannot be transferred.
Temperature : 32°F to 113°F/0°C to 45°C
Humidity : 85% or less