The Tomahawk is a uniquely American invention featured in the Cold Steel The Fighting Tomahawk DVD. It can double as either a highly useful tool or as a ferocious piece of weaponry. It is, in fact, these two attributes that have endeared the Tomahawk to generations of countless Americans and both are acknowledged in the Cold Steel Tomahawk DVD. Tomahawks in many variations have seen service in every armed conflict in our nation's history. Unfortunately, up until now there has been very little formal instruction on how to exploit the versatility of the Tomahawk and take advantage of its full potential as a weapon. That is why, after 13 years of manufacturing and 15 years of research, training and sparring, Cold Steel is presenting our new DVD, The Fighting Tomahawk. Covered Topics:
- Advantages of the Tomahawk as a weapon.
- Customizing your Tomahawk.
- Specialized training Tomahawks and safety issues.
- Gripping methods.
- Fighting stances and postures.
- Chopping cutting slashing and hacking.
- Stabbing slapping hammering gouging and sawing.
- Pushing pulling and hooking with your Tomahawk.
- Avoiding blows stop hitting counter slashing blocking parrying and using the empty hand.
- Disarm defenses.
- Stopping the charge.
- Strength and agility drills.
- Distance judging drills.
- Identifying an enemy's weakness.
- Creating and exploiting openings or opportunities.
- Fight strategy.
- Sparring drills and actual sparring.
- Opposing other weapons.
The Cold Steel Tomahawk DVD Set is an informative DVD showing the versatility of use, and proper way to care and hone your skills.