This product is a special order item and is expected to ship within 4 - 10 Weeks from your order date. Typically these items are made-to-order by manufacturers in order to keep prices down for consumers, and we offer these special order items as an additional service to our customers.
Unlike most products on our website, we will charge your credit card when you place your order, before we can ship the item to you. All special order items are subject to restocking fees if canceled or returned. Please see our Special Order Item Policy for further details.
The following spec is for a standard model of Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40 LR/T M3 Long Range Tactical Front Focal Riflescopes. Please note that if you select one of the custom rifle scope options, the standard specs for the riflescope might change according to your selection.
With the Front Focal feature of the Mark 4 3.5-10x40 Long Range / Tactical LR/T M3 Front Focal Riflescope from Leupold, you can estimate range at any magnification setting... the reticle magnifies with the image.
- Leupold 58860 - Matte Black Finish, Mil Dot Reticle
- Leupold 60035 - Matte Black Finish, Tactical Milling Reticle
Specifications for Mark-4 3.5 - 10 x 40mm LR/T M-3 Front Focal Leupold Riflescopes:
|| 3.2(3.5x) 9.5(10x)
|Eyepiece Length (in):
|Objective Length (in):
|Objective Diameter (in):
|Eyepiece Diameter (in):
|| 19.5 oz. / 553 grams
|Eye Relief (in):
|| 4.7(3.5x) 3.4(10x)
|Eye Relief (mm):
|| 119(3.5x) 93(10x)
|Obj. Lens Diameter:
|| 1.6in / 40mm
|Max. Adjustment @ 100 yds (in):
|Max. Adjustment @ 100 m (cm):
|FOV @ 100 yds (ft):
|| 29.9(3.5x) 11.0(10x)
|FOV @ 100 m (m):
|| 10.0(3.5x) 3.7(10x)
| Ring Spacing
|Max. Mount Ring Spacing (in):
|Front Ring Space (in):
|Rear Ring Space (in):
Features of Leupold Mark-4 3.5-10 x 40 Long Range/Tactical LR/T M3 Front Focal Rifle-Scope:
- Front Focal model - with the reticle in the front focal plane of the riflescope, the reticle increases in magnification along with the image, so you can determine range at any magnification setting.
- 30mm maintubes - the wider diameter body offers increased windage and elevation adjustment.
- Butler Creek Flip-Open Lens Covers - standard issue with Mark 4 LR/T rifle-scopes.
- Index Matched Lens System - special lens coatings matched to each lens surface transmit the maximum amount of usable light possible to your eye, for the brightest, clearest sight picture possible.
- Fully Illuminated Mil Dot reticles - available in select models for precise shot placement in low light
- Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10x40mm LR/T M3 Front Focal Long Range/Tactical Rifle Scope