The following spec is for a standard model of Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50 Millimeter Riflescope. Please note that if you select one of the custom rifle scope options, the standard specs for the riflescope might change according to your selection.
The Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50mm Riflescope is the perfect riflescope for hunting whitetail from a treestand, or stalking sheep in rugged terrain. The Leupold Rifle Scope is loaded with optical technology such as an Xtended Twilight Lens System, DiamondCoat 2 lens coating, blackened lens edges, second generation waterproofing, twin bias spring erector system, and cryogenically treated adjustments along with Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee.
Available Options for Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50 Millimeter Riflescope:
- 66255: Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50mm Gloss Finish and Duplex Reticle Riflescope
- 66270: Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50mm Matte Finish and Duplex Reticle Rifle Scope
- 111827: Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50mm Matte Finish and Duplex Reticle CDS Rifle Scope *
- 66280: Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50mm Matte Finish and Boone and Crockett Reticle Rifle Scope
- 66275: Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50mm Matte Finish and Heavy Duplex Reticle Riflescope
- 66285: Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50mm Silver Finish and Duplex Reticle Riflescope
* CDS features the Custom Dial System, the first and only truly custom bullet-drop-compensation dial system in a compact, scabbard-friendly package. All the precision and repeatability of a competition target adjustment with the reduced bulk and easy handling of a field adjustment. Custom-tailored long range shooting solutions for the demanding hunter have never been easier.