D&G DD6013 Prescription Sunglasses embrace decorative touches that express a sense of individual fashion as bold as the D&G Logo. OpticsPlanet is proud to be an authorized distributor of genuine D&G Eyewear with D & G DD6013 Rx prescription sun glasses and D&G DD6013 Sunglasses without prescription at our lowest designer prices, and Free Shipping is Included! The D&G DD6013 Rx sun glasses on this page feature single vision custom made Rx lenses. If you need this model of D & G sunglasses with bi-focal or progressive lenses, please see D&G Prescription Lined Bi-focal DD6013 Sunglasses and DG Prescription No Line Progressive DD6013 Sunglasses. We are the leading online retailer of Prescription Sunglasses, Prescription Eyeglasses and Designer Sunglasses, and, along with the collection of D&G Rx Sunglasses, D&G Prescription Eyeglasses, D&G Optical Frames and the trend-setting D&G Sunglasses, we are an authorized dealer of other designer labels of the Luxottica Group. The D&G By Dolce And Gabbana DD6013 reflects the craftsmanship the D&G logo is famous for with a technologically innovative frame design that provides long-lasting wear, superb fit and luxurious comfort. D&G DD6013 perscription sun glass lens are prepared by an authorized D & G optical lab to D&G specifications. As an authorized D&G Dolce & Gabbana distributor, we sell only authentic DD6013 Rx Sun Glasses by D&G that are brand new. We do not sell cheap sunglasses such as imitation or replica D&G. See our RX Eyewear Guide for information on how to order Rx Sunglasses online at our store. Contact Us if our Prescription Sun Wear Specialists may provide assistance with the D & G DD6013 prescription Rx sun glasses. We are also here to help with our complete collection of D&G Eyewear including D&G Prescription Sunglasses, D & G Rx Eyeglasses, D&G Eye Glass Frames and D&G Sunglasses, and we are happy to help with any of the cutting-edge brands of eyewear that are part of the Luxottica Group.
Available D&G DD6013 Sunglasses:
D&G Rx Lenses
are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Ultra High Index 1.74 (also known as HX 1.74) is the thinnest & lightest plastic material. AR coating is included, recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-18.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00
D&G Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
At OpticsPlanet, we try to make it easy to order Prescription Sunglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Sunglasses Prescription.