Daniel Defense AR-15 12.0 Lite FSP Carbine Rail DD-2003 is built to get the most out of your AR15 gas tube carbine, giving you equal access to the front post sights and all your attached weapon accessories. At over a foot long, these Daniel Defense mounts have plenty of room for all your essential accessories. What's more, the Daniel AR15 12 Lite Free Float Rail System features a cut out of the top rail, allowing use of your front sight post for sighting and close-range engagement. Each side of these mounts is equipped with a series of military standard Picatinny 1913 rails, capable of mounting most standard weapon accessories. Daniel Defense has crafted these rails out of high-quality 6061-T6 aluminum: it's good enough for airplanes, so it's good enough for your rail system. The free floating design of these mounts reduces the weight your barrel has to uphold, reducing bullet warping and inaccuracy caused by a weighted barrel. To combine the simplicity of your iron sights with the versatility of mounted weapon accessories, equip your AR-15 carbine with the Daniel Defense AR15 12.0 Lite Front Sight 1913 Mount.
Specifications for Daniel Defense AR-15 12.0 Light Picatinny Carbine Mount:
NOTE: Daniel Defense AR-15 12.0 Lite Rails REQUIRE the Daniel Defense Bolt Up System Barrel Nut Wrench tool for installation.
||6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
||Type III hard coat anodizing
Features of Daniel AR15 12.0 Lite Free Floating Accessory Rail System:
- Free-floating rail system for mounting weapon accessories by Daniel Defense
- Built from durable, aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a Type III hard anodized coating
- Utilizes 1913 military standard Picatinny rails to mount almost any weapon accessory
- Small cut from top rail allows use of front sight post
- Uninterrupted top rail and extended side and bottom rails
- Steel barrel nut mounting technique prevents accidental rotation
- Free-floating design prevents accessories from weighing down the barrel
- Matte black finish
- Daniel Defense AR-15 12.0 Lite FSP Carbine Rail DD-2003