Daniel Defense AR-15 Lite 7.0 Rail DD-1001 is one of the lightest free floating rail systems on the market to use a steel barrel nut, which translates to good news for the accuracy of your AR-15 carbine. Designed to provide a secure, free floating mounting platform for carbine-length AR-15 gas systems, these Daniel Defense mounts are built out of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and equipped with military standard 1913 Picatinny rails. Daniel Defense has equipped this mount with their patented Bolt Up System, which allows for an uninterrupted top rail so you can mount even more weapon accessories to the Daniel Defense AR15 Light Free Float Rail System. The free-floating design of the mount prevents your accessories from weighing down the barrel and decreasing your carbine's accuracy, meaning you can mount as many accessories as you like without penalty (aside from the extra weight you'll have to carry around). For a mounting system that is ultra-light but ultra-versatile as well, mount the Daniel Defense AR15 Lite Picatinny Handguard to your AR-15 carbine.
NOTE: Daniel Defense AR-15 7.0 Lite Rails REQUIRE the Daniel Defense Bolt Up System Barrel Nut Wrench tool for installation.
Specifications for Daniel AR-15 Bolt Up 1913 Foregrip:
||6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
||Type III hard coat anodized
Features of Daniel Defense AR15 Lite Free Floating Rails:
- Versatile rail mounting system by Daniel Defense
- One of the lightest steel barrel nut rail systems on the market
- Free-floating system locks to barrel nut to prevent rotation
- Free-float puts less accessory weight on the barrel, improving accuracy
- Bolt-Up system allows for uninterrupted top rail
- Made from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Designed to fit carbine-length AR-15 gas systems
- Matte Black color with Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Features military standard Picatinny 1913 rails
- Daniel Defense AR-15 Lite 7.0 Rail DD-1001