Daniel Defense AR-15 Lite 9.5 FSP Carbine Rail DD-2002 is a highly versatile method of mounting accessories to your AR-15 carbine that also lets you use your standard front post sights. These durable Daniel Defense mounts feature a small opening in the front of the top rail, just large enough for the front sight post to peek through for use in close-range targeting. This mount design also allows for longer side and bottom rails, letting you mount even more weapon accessories to the grip of your weapon. The Daniel Defense AR15 Lite Free Float FSP Rail System is crafted out of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum and finished with a highly durable Type III anodized coating. Daniel Defense has built this rail system with military standard 1913 Picatinny rails, capable of mounting virtually any laser sight, flashlight, or other accessory. The free floating design of these mounts locks with a hardened steel barrel nut, adding stability and preventing unwanted rotation. For a versatile, free-floating rail system that still allows you to use your iron sights, equip the Daniel AR-15 Carbine Lite Picatinny Mount.
NOTE: Daniel Defense AR-15 9.5 Lite Rails REQUIRE the Daniel Defense Bolt Up System Barrel Nut Wrench tool for installation.
Specifications for Daniel Defense AR15 9.5 Lite Front Sight 1913 Foregrip:
||Type III hard coat anodized
Features of Daniel Defense AR 15 9.5 Light Free Floating FSP Handguard:
- Free-floating, rail equipped handguard for mounting weapon accessories by Daniel Defense
- Built from 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Military-standard 1913 Picatinny rails mount most weapon accessories
- Cut out of top rail allows use for front post sights
- Daniel Defense patented Bolt Up System creates uninterrupted upper rail platform
- Weighs only 11.6 ounces
- Free floating design reduces barrel weight, hence increasing accuracy
- Matte black finish
- Daniel Defense AR-15 Lite 9.5 FSP Carbine Rail DD-2002