Decatur Responder 1000 Police In-Car Camera Video System helps you capture evidence, deliver it to court and protect your officers and community. The Decatur Responder1000 Police Camera is the third-generation police car video system from Decatur Electronics. A host of features make this system one of the best in car camera systems you can buy! At the heart of this police video system is the DVR (digital video recorder), a state-of-the art hard drive capable of recording hours of video. The camera system boots almost immediately so you never have to wait for your in-car video system. Military-grade hardware ensures you can always count on this Decatur video camera. With the Decatur Responder 1000 Police Video System's programmable pre-event recording, you can capture probable cause - the DVR stores video from BEFORE the moment you trigger recording.
The Decatur Responder 1000 Video Camera Recorder features a top-of-the-line video camera that ensures you will capture great video, whether your patrol car is working a sunny highway or an unlit back street. With great zoom and excellent sensitivity, you'll always get the evidence you need to protect your officers and your community. The police video camera features auto-exposure adjustment and autofocus, as well as ten-power optical zoom. You can add an optional rear camera as well, a backseat camera that provides an image of the patrol car's rear seat. Use it together with the rear microphone to capture video from suspects in the car. The built-in infrared allows the police in-car camera to work in the darkest of environments. This Decatur package offers three options for controlling your camera system. Purchase the one that works best for your department: Single camera installation; Multiplexor (allows selectable picture-in-picture); or Toggle (change between cameras with a simple switch).
Microphones: Capturing good audio is key to capturing good evidence. The Decatur 1000 Responder Camera puts a high quality officer microphone to use along with an optional rear seat microphone. The officer microphone offers both an external lapel microphone and a built-in internal microphone, plus the ability to trigger video recording at the push of a button. With 40 channels to choose from, you never have to worry about crosstalk.
Evidence Management: The Responder 1000 Decatur Video Camera offers an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use video evidence management software package. It simplifies transferring video and provides a straightforward way to search for video evidence.
- Transfer Video - The Responder 1000 File Manager makes transferring video from the field very easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Insert the DVR into the office dock
- Open the Responder 1000 File Manager
- Click once to transfer files
- Remove the DVR when prompted
- Organize Evidence - Video evidence quickly becomes difficult to manage without help–the Responder 1000 File Manager allows you to keep your video organized with easy to use tags and organizational tools.
- Organize evidence into cases —group evidence together based on a particular investigation or event
- Keep video evidence where it belongs by labeling it by Officer, by Date, and by Location.
- Find Evidence: When you need a piece of evidence, your software should help you find it. The police recorder makes search for evidence easy. Simply input the information you know and the software finds the evidence you need. Search easily by Officer, Date, Location, and Case.