Diva 5305 Prescription Eyeglasses with custom-made Rx lenses are distinct for trend-setting styling that is available only from the world's best-known eyewear brand. As an authorized dealer of Diva Rx Prescription Eyeglasses, and as the leading online retailer of Prescription Eyeglasses and Prescription Sunglasses, our store is proud to offer genuine Diva 5305 with Rx lenses at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included! Impossible to miss are the lovely and inimitable temple designs on each frame topped off by exquisite end-pieces. Unparalleled in its charm, aura, and beauty, it is this feature that best captures the true essence of Diva Eyewear.
The Diva 5305 Rx eyeglasses presented on this page are available with single vision Rx lenses (prescription lenses that correct vision for far, near, reading and computer distance). If you would like to order these Diva eyeglass frames with multifocal (lined bi focal or no line progressive lenses), please have a look a Diva 5305 Rx Bifocal eyeglasses and Diva 5305 Rx Progressive eyeglasses. Along with the Rx version of the 5305, we also carry the Diva 5305 Eyeglass Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you would like your own optician to prepare your prescription.
The craftsmanship of the Diva 5305 eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting eyewear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort. As an authorized Diva distributor, we use only 100% authentic brand-new Divas frames and fit them with high-quality prescription lenses prepared in our state-of-the-art lab facilities. See our Guide To Glasses for information on how to order the Diva Rx 5305 with prescription lens from our store. Contact us if our eyewear experts may provide assistance with the Diva prescription glasses 5305. We are also here to help with the 5305 Eyeglass Frame and our complete collection of Diva Eyewear including Diva Eyeglasses, Diva's Eyeglass Frames, Diva Prescription Sunglasses and Diva Sunglasses.
Genuine Diva Eyeglass 5305 Styles:
- 5305-207: Diva 5305 Eyeglasses with 207 Brown-Leopard Frame
- 5305-208: Diva 5305 Eyeglasses with 208 Brown-Red Frame
Specifications for Diva 5305 Eye Glasses:
|Eyeglasses Lens Diameter (Eye):||54 |
|Distance Between Lenses (DBL): ||14 |
- Genuine Diva 5305 Prescription Eyeglasses
Diva Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Prescription Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Diva 5305 Prescription Lens Styles:
These Diva Prescription Eyeglasses
are also available as Diva Eyeglass Frames without prescription lenses:
Diva 5305 Eyeglasses without lenses
Lenses are available in the following materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Ultra High Index 1.74 (also known as HX 1.74) is the thinnest & lightest plastic material. AR coating is included, recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-18.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00