Diva 4147 Lined Bifocal Sunglasses feature elegant frames with lined bifocal prescription lenses customized to your Rx. If you are looking for the same model of eyewear with no-line multifocal Rx lenses, please have a look at Diva4147 Progressive Sunglasses. We also offer Diva4147 prescription sunglasses with single vision lenses and Diva 4147 sun glasses with authentic non-Rx sunglass lenses.
OpticsPlanet is the leading online retailer of Bifocal Sunglasses with the lowest sale prices on the advanced 4147 Rx Bi-Focal Sun Glasses by Diva, and Shipping is Free! See our Rx Sunglass Guide for information that makes it easy to order the bifocal 4147 Diva sun glasses online at our store. Contact Us if our Rx Sunwear experts may provide assistance with the Diva Bi Focal 4147 Sunglasses or with any of the stunning Diva Sunglasses styles including the Diva 4147 Sunglass without prescription lenses and Diva Prescription Sunglasses.
Genuine Diva Sunglass 4147 Styles:
- Diva 4147 Sunglasses: 829 Black Frame, Size 55/15-130
- Diva 4147 Sunglasses: 832 Brown Frame, Size 55/15-130
Specifications for Diva 4147 Sun Glasses:
|Eyeglasses Lens Diameter (Eye):|| 55|
|Distance Between Lenses (DBL):||15|
- Diva Rx 4147 prescription sunglasses with lined bifocal lenses
Diva Sunglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Progressive Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Diva 4147 Prescription Lens Styles:
These Diva Prescription Sunglasses
are also available as Diva Sunglasses without prescription lenses:
Diva 4147 Eyeglasses without lenses
Diva Progressive Sunglasses Rx Lenses
are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00