Dolce&Gabbana DG6044 Lined Bifocal Sunglasses feature elegant frames with lined bifocal prescription lenses customized to your Rx. If you are looking for the same model of eyewear with no-line multifocal Rx lenses, please have a look at Dolce&GabbanaDG6044 Progressive Sunglasses. We also offer Dolce&GabbanaDG6044 prescription sunglasses with single vision lenses and Dolce&Gabbana DG6044 sun glasses with authentic non-Rx sunglass lenses.
OpticsPlanet is the leading online retailer of Bifocal Sunglasses with the lowest sale prices on the advanced DG6044 Rx Bi-Focal Sun Glasses by Dolce&Gabbana, and Shipping is Free! See our Rx Sunglass Guide for information that makes it easy to order the bifocal DG 6044 Dolce&Gabbana sun glasses online at our store. Contact Us if our Rx Sunwear experts may provide assistance with the Dolce&Gabbana Bi Focal DG6044 Sunglasses or with any of the stunning Dolce&Gabbana Sunglasses styles including the Dolce&Gabbana DG6044 Sunglass without prescription lenses and Dolce&Gabbana Prescription Sunglasses.
Genuine Dolce & Gabanna Sunglass DG 6044 Styles:
- 795/87-6115 Dolce and Gabbana DG6044 Sunglasses: 61 mm Lens Diameter, Green Camo Gray Frame
Dolce&Gabbana DG6044 Sun Glasses Features:
- Dolce&Gabbana DG6044 Frame Material: PROPIONATE
- Dolce&Gabbana DG6044 Sunglasses Lens Diameter: 61mm
- DG6044 Distance Between Lenses: 15mm
- Gender: MAN
- Dolce&Gabbana Rx DG6044 prescription sunglasses with lined bifocal lenses
Dolce&Gabbana Sunglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Progressive Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Dolce&Gabbana DG6044 Prescription Lens Styles:
These Dolce&Gabbana Prescription Sunglasses are also available as Dolce&Gabbana Sunglasses without prescription lenses:
Dolce&Gabbana DG6044 Eyeglasses without lenses
Dolce&Gabbana Progressive Sunglasses Rx Lenses are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly recommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than High Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00