If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase this holiday season, choose our FREE pre-paid shipping label and we'll cover your return! This offer is only good on eligible orders placed between November 1, 2014 and December 24, 2014. We've extended our normal return period to January 15, 2015 or 30 days after your order is received - whichever comes later. Learn more about our return policy.
Free Value Shipping on Over 250,000 Products
Enjoy free shipping this holiday season! Shop now and get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $29.95 to contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Please Enable Your Browser's Cookies Functionality
Cookies are not currently enabled in your browser, and due to this the functionality of our site will be severely restricted.
Web browser based cookies allow us to customize our site for you, save items in your cart,
and provide you with a great experience when shopping OpticsPlanet.
Your privacy is important to us, and any personal information you supply to us is kept strictly confidential.
If you cannot enable cookies in your browser, please contact us — we are always here to help!
Dorcy MG-300 Series LED Flashlight 41-4295 is a powerful 6-watt flashlight that will light up any environment. This effective Dorcy flashlight is capable of pumping out up to 130 lumens of bright white light from its high-powered K2 Luxeon LED diode. Built to last, the flashlight is made of anodized aluminum and rubber, complete with a rubberized and recessed tail cap for easy activation. O-ring seals on the Dorcy MG300 130 Lumen LED Flash Light protect the light from dust and moisture, and the state of the art reflector system on the LED flashlight will project a beam over 150 meters in the distance. Dorcy has designed the flashlight to be incredibly efficient; it can operate for up to three hours on just three (3) AAA batteries. For an efficient and powerful lighting solution, choose the Dorcy MG300 Series Push-Button LED Light.
Dorcy 41-41-4295-EA: MG-300 Series LED 130 Lumen Flashlight
Specifications for Dorcy MG-300 TrueSpot Reflector LED Flashlight:
K2 Luxeon LED
3x AAA (included)
Anodized aluminum and rubber
6" x 1.12"
Features of Dorcy MG300 Series K2 Luxeon LED Flash Light:
High powered K2 Luxeon LED solid state diode
Anodized aluminum and rubber construction
Rubberized recessed tail cap push button switch
Convenient metal clip for carrying
Powered by three (3) AAA batteries, included
High quality aircraft grade aluminum housings, o-ring seals to protect from dust and moisture, rubber booted push button switches, and precision machined parts
The Dorcy precision reflector system coupled with the LED bulb produces a strong, focused, and intense beam of light that will project up to 150 meters
The center spot concentrates about 80% of the light output while using the remaining 20% to provide a bright area around the center spot to light up a wide viewing area
Impact resistant up to three meters
Dorcy MG-300 Series LED Flashlight 41-4295
3x AAA batteries
Dorcy MG-300 Series LED Flashlight Similar Products