Exces 3064 Rx Eyeglasses with custom-made Lined Bifocal prescription lenses are distinct for trend-setting styling that is available only from the world's best-known eyewear brand. Funky, bold, in vogue - Exces Eyeglass Frames provides those with a youthful spirit the look they are seeking. To wear these frames is to present oneself as original - a fashion innovator - a person who does not simply "make the scene" but one who creates it. Whatever the occasion - at work, out at night - the Exces Collection is sure to meet the needs of the most demanding wearer.
Exces is what the young, fashion conscious consumer craves in high fashion eyewear. As an authorized dealer of Exces Prescription Eye Glasses, and as the leading online retailer of Prescription Glasses and Prescription Sunglasses, our store is proud to offer genuine Exces 3064 with bi-focals at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included! The Exces 3064 Rx eyeglasses presented on this page are available with Lined Bifocal Rx lenses (prescription lenses that correct vision for far, near, reading and computer distance). If you would like to order these Exces eyeglass frames with single vision (lenses taht correct vision for far, near, reading and computer distance), please have a look a Exces3064 Rx Eye Glasses. If you are interested in buying this eyeglass frame with no line multifocal lenses, please place for Exces 3064 Rx No Line Progressive eyeglasses here. Along with the Rx version of the 3064, we also carry the Exces 3064 Eyeglass Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you need your own optician to prepare your prescription. The craftsmanship of the Exces 3064 bifocal prescription lenses eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting bifocal eyewear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort.
See our Guide To Rx Glasses for information on how to order the Exces Rx 3064 with bifocals from our store. Contact Us if our eyewear experts may provide assistance with the Exces 3064 lined multifocal glasses.
Genuine Exces Eyeglass 3064 Styles:
- 3064-05: Exces 3064 Eyewear with Green 5 Frame
- 3064-17: Exces 3064 Eyewear with Burgundy 17 Frame
- 3064-28: Exces 3064 Eyewear with Brown 28 Frame
- 3064-54: Exces 3064 Eyewear with Black-Rose 54 Frame
Specifications for Exces 3064 Eye Glasses:
|Eyeglasses Lens Diameter (Eye):
|Distance Between Lenses (DBL):
- Exces 3064 Fashion Prescription Rx Eyeglasses with Lined Bi-Focal Lenses
Exces Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We try to make it easy to order Bifocal Glasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglass Prescription.
Available Exces 3064 Rx Lens Styles:
These Exces Prescription Eyeglasses are also available as Excess Eyeglass Frames without prescription lenses:
Exces 3064 Fashion Eyeglasses frames without prescription lenses
Exces Bifocal Eyeglasses Rx Lenses are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00