Exces 3036 Prescription Eyeglasses with custom-made Rx lenses are distinct for trend-setting styling that is available only from the world's best-known eyewear brand. Funky, bold, in vogue - Exces Eyeglasses provides those with a youthful spirit the look they are seeking. To wear these frames is to present oneself as original - a fashion innovator - a person who does not simply "make the scene" but one who creates it. Whatever the occasion - at work, out at night - the Exces Collection is sure to meet the needs of the most demanding wearer. As an authorized dealer of Exces Rx Prescription Eyeglasses, and as the leading online retailer of Prescription Eyeglasses and Prescription Sunglasses, our store is proud to offer genuine Exces 3036 with Rx lenses at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included!
The Exces 3036 Rx eyeglasses presented on this page are available with single vision Rx lenses (prescription lenses that correct vision for far, near, reading and computer distance). If you would like to order these Exces eyeglass frames with multifocal (lined bi focal or no line progressive lenses), please have a look a Exces 3036 Rx Bifocal eyeglasses and Exces 3036 Rx Progressive eyeglasses. Along with the Rx version of the 3036, we also carry the Exces 3036 Eyeglass Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you would like your own optician to prepare your prescription. Exces is what the young, fashion conscious consumer craves in high fashion eyewear.
The craftsmanship of the Exces 3036 eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting eyewear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort. As an authorized Exces distributor, we use only 100% authentic brand-new Excess frames and fit them with high-quality prescription lenses prepared in our state-of-the-art lab facilities. See our Guide To Glasses for information on how to order the Exces Rx 3036 with prescription lens from our store. Contact us if our eyewear experts may provide assistance with the Exces prescription glasses 3036. We are also here to help with the 3036 Eyeglass Frame and our complete collection of Exces Eyewear including Exces Eyeglasses, Exces's Eyeglass Frames.
Genuine Exces Eyeglass 3036 Styles:
- Exces 3036 Eyeglasses: 101 Black-Pink-Orange Frame, Size 51/17-135
- Exces 3036 Eyeglasses: 179 Tortoise-Light Blue Frame, Size 51/17-135
- Exces 3036 Eyeglasses: 6 Red Purple-Lime Green Frame, Size 51/17-135
Specifications for Exces 3036 Eye Glasses:
|Eyeglasses Lens Diameter (Eye):
|Distance Between Lenses (DBL):
- Genuine Exces Prescription Eyeglasses 3036
Exces Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Prescription Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Exces 3036 Prescription Lens Styles:
These Exces Prescription Eyeglasses are also available as Exces Eyeglass Frames without prescription lenses:
Exces 3036 Eyeglasses without lenses
Exces Rx Lenses are available in the following materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Ultra High Index 1.74 (also known as HX 1.74) is the thinnest & lightest plastic material. AR coating is included, recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-18.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00