Fobus Ankle Holster for Kel-Tec 2nd Generation P3AT .380 & .32 KT2GA is part of the Fobus E2 series - the next step in the evolution of holster development. The Fobus Kel-Tec Ankle Holster features a tension adjustment screw, incorporated to allow the user to customize the ease of presentation and the security of retention, functioning with the proven FOBUS passive retention design The Fobus E2 KelTec Holster features one-piece holster body construction, and like all Fobus Ankle Holsters, is lightweight and compact for easy concealability. The Fobus P3AT Ankle Holster is available in left-handed or right-handed versions.
- Available models of Fobus Kel-Tec P3AT Ankle Holsters:
- KT2GA: Fobus Ankle Holster - Kel-Tec 2nd Generation P3AT .380 & .32 KT2GA - Right Hand
- KT2GALH: Fobus Ankle Holster - Kel-Tec 2nd Generation P3AT 380 and 32 KT2GA - Left Hand
Fobus Holsters are on sale in our online store. We are the best place to find a tactical holster, military holster, police holster and many other gun accessories. For our complete line of holsters and holster accessories by Fobus Holster, please visit our Fobus page. We carry even more Gun Holsters in the Holsters section. Whether it's a Glock holster or a Ruger holster, you'll find it here at the best prices around. And if you can't find it, our outstanding customer service and product experts can help you get it. Purchase holsters worry-free from us - we back up everything we sell with a guarantee of 100% satisfaction.
Features of the Fobus Keltec Ankle Holster:
- Tension adjustment screw
- One piece holster body construction
- Protective sight channel
- 3/4" thick suede lined Cordura pad
- Secures with adjustable VELCRO brand closure strap
- Attaches to left ankle for right handed draw