FoxPro Prairie Blaster Electronic Game Caller With TX-500 Remote Control System PB1
Blast away with FOXPRO's new Prairie Blaster! Combining the features of the FOXPRO Fury GX7 with a larger housing to accomodate four speakers and a decoy, the Prairie Blaster is an extremely versatile electronic game call system. The Prairie Blaster packs four speakers into one system. In the front of the unit is the popular SP-55 and a tweeter. In the rear is a large cone speaker and another tweeter. Together, these speakers produce incredible volume and amazing sound quality. The integrated decoy makes decoy use simple. With the push of a button, you can turn your decoy on or off. Carry less gear!
INTERNAL QUAD SPEAKERS: Two tweeters for high frequency sounds, an SP-55 horn speaker for intense volume, and a large cone speaker in the rear.
INTEGRATED DECOY: Can be controlled with the TX-500 remote with the push of a button. The Prairie Blaster comes standard with the "jack" topper.
The FOXPRO Prairie Blaster operates on 8 D Cell batteries, has 4GB of internal memory, stores up to 500 sounds, and has a USB port for programming sounds from home. The Prairie Blaster will play FXP, 24B, MP3, and WAV sounds. As with the FOXPRO Fury GX7, the Prairie Blaster featuers the most advanced remote control ever offered by FOXPRO, the TX-500. The large backlit LCD screen, numeric keypad, and rotary selector knob make navigation of your remote control very easy. The TX-500 utilizes FHSS technology for long range operation.
Features of FoxPro Prarie Blaster:
- 4GB Of Internal Storage store and play up to 500 sounds with the massive 4GB of internal memory! The Prairie Blaster will come standard with 100 high-quality sounds from FOXPRO's incredible sound library.
- 24-Bit Audio for extreme audio performance. The Prairie Blaster can play .mp3, uncompressed .wav, .fxp (FOXPRO's proprietary file type), and .24b (FOXPRO's 24-bit file type).
- Integrated Quad Speakers amplified SP-55 horn speaker and tweeter located in the front of the unit, large cone and a tweeter in the rear. Combined, they provide loud, crystal-clear audio and great frequency response. You can switch the internal speakers on/off from the main unit and from the TX-500 remote control.
- Integrated Decoy can be turned on or off from the TX-500 at the push of a button.
- Two External Speaker Jacks Connect up to two additional speakers to the Prairie Blaster for a total of four speakers playing simultaneously. You can control those external speakers from the TX-500 remote control.
- USB 2.0 Port quickly and easily reprogram your Prairie Blaster right from your computer!
- 16 Channels of Remote Operation - operate up to 16 different units from a single remote.
- Remote/Manual Operation - use the Prairie Blaster with the remote or choose to operate it manually from the controls located on the front.
- Stereo and mono operational modes can be selected from the TX-500 remote control.
- Red Backlit LCD Display
- Low Battery Indicator
- Battery Management System
- Operates on 8 'D' Batteries