Garmin GPS Forerunner 101 Personal Trainer
offers athletes and recreational walkers and runners an entry-level
personal training device with GPS. It has the same features as the Forerunner 201, but operates on two AAA batteries. The Garmin 0100032900 Forerunner 101 Personal Trainer
stores lap histories for up to two years to provide an archive of workout performance over time. Users can retrieve lap data for previous workouts by date, week, month, or over a specific time interval. For business travelers who want to train on the road, the Garmin gps Trainer
also doubles as a navigator. Users can mark their hotel as a specific location, see their current position on the plotter display, and follow an electronic breadcrumb trail back to their starting point.
Working out with the Garmin Forerunner 101 Personal Trainer GPS System
means you're never alone in your personal training, because the unit provides a "Virtual PartnerTM
". This unique feature allows you to set your training goal by configuring your Virtual Partner's pace and workout distance. You'll get a graphic perspective of your performance by viewing your pace in relation to your Virtual Partner's pace, so you can always see at a glance if you're keeping up or falling behind.
Features of Garmin 0100032900 Forerunner 101 Personal Trainer GPS System:
- GPS sensor provides precise latitude, longitude, and altitude data for exact location information.
- Mark specific locations, and then look-up and navigate to these points using an electronic map.
- Retrace your steps to a starting point or reverse your normal route for routine variation.
- Amount of calories burned can be tracked and calculated over the course of a workout.
- Automatically records up to 5000 laps by day or week; stores approximately two years of data
- Performance data can be automatically archived and calculated to provide an accurate record.
- Automated stopwatch provides AutoLapTM and AutoPauseTM features.
- Lap timer indicates when a certain speed is reached or when you've fallen below a pre-set level.
- Pace whistle sounds alert when you begin traveling slower or faster than your desired pace.
- Distance whistle sounds when you reach a specified duration or distance in your workout.