The Garmin GPS 15xH / 15xL Sensors are versatile, high-sensitivity GPS sensors designed for a variety of OEM applications, including car navigation, wireless communication, marine navigation and mapping. The GPS 15xH/15xL Sensor from Garmin offers excellent EMI/RFI performance, so you can use it near mobile computing devices and wireless communications equipment without worrying about interference. In addition, this Garmin GPS is compact and lightweight. Roughly the size of a commemorative stamp, the Garmin GPS Sensor GPS-15xH/15xL weighs approximately 15 grams and works well for applications with limited space.
Available Garmin GPS Sensor options:
- 010-00240-22: Garmin GPS 15xL-W Sensor w/ Pin/Wire Socket Connection
- 010-00240-23: Garmin 15xH-W GPS Sensor w/ Pin/Wire Socket Connection
- 010-00240-32: Garmin GPS Sensor GPS15xL-F w/ Flex Cable Connection
- 010-00240-33: Garmin Sensor GPS-15xH-F w/ Flex Cable Connection
- 010-00240-17: Garmin GPS 15L-F WAAS enabled, Sensor (Low voltage supply 3.3 to 5.0v DC, RS-232 serial communications) Flex cable connection
NOTE: Garmin High Sensitivity Sensors GPS15xH/15xL replace Garmin Sensors GPS 15H/15L accordingly.