Garmin is pleased to announce the new 2010 version of nuMaps Onetime Mexico NT.
Garmin City Navigator Mexico is available either on DVD or microSD/SD card and offers full coverage of the Mexico. These up-to-date, fully-routable maps - with nearly 6 million points of interest - allow you to travel to cities, look up hotels, restaurants, ATMs and more. If you purchase the PC and Mac compatible DVD, you'll also receive MapSource software to help you plan trips on your computer and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your Garmin device. If you purchased your device with preloaded Mexico maps, you can update those maps with nuMaps One time Mexico NT. This software makes it easy to update your NT-compatible Garmin unit with the latest Mexico maps and points of interest.
Please note that this Garmin nüMaps Onetime Product is only intended to update units with Mexico maps preloaded from the factory. Also, the nuMaps microSD/SD data card from Garmin does not replace or update original maps on device, but the DVD version does.
- Garmin nuMaps Onetime Mexico NT 2010 update is compatible with the following units for both PC and Mac:
- nuvi 260W Mexico
- nuvi 200 Mexico
- any other unit with maps of Mexico Pre-Loaded
- PC and Mac requirements:
- Internet Access is required.
- USB Interface cable is required (not included with all Garmin GPS devices).
- PC: Windows XP SP2 or newer; 512 MB RAM, 2 GB free disk space, at least 1024 x 768 display, USB port, CD-ROM drive, Internet access.
- Mac: Any Intel-based Mac or PowerPC G4 Mac, OS X 10.4.11 or later, 512 MB RAM, 2 GB free disk space, at least 1024 x 768 display, USB port, CD-ROM drive, Internet access.