The Garmin US TOPO 24K National Parks, West 010-10448-00 sold by us is an 100% Genuine Garmin GPS Accessories product that comes with a Garmin manufacturer's warranty. Garmin US TOPO 24K National Parks, West 010-10448-00 will fulfill all of your specific needs as Garmin products are trusted and considered to be the best GPS navigation systems all around the world. Buying a Garmin US TOPO 24K National Parks, West 010-10448-00 from us means getting the best price and purchasing from a trusted source - we're an Authorized Garmin Dealer for all Garmin handheld, marine, and auto GPS receivers as well as running and cycling GPS watches, fishfinders, radios, and hundreds of Garmin GPS Accessories, software and maps.
Explore the Country
Explore the richest of our nation's national parks and forests with the most detailed topographic maps available. TOPO U.S. 24K National Parks – West includes national parks, national forests and major state parks with park boundaries, camping and picnic areas, wilderness campsites, ranger stations, routable roads and trails, searchable points of interest — and vertical elevation profile and DEM shading on compatible devices. TOPO maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, camping, cycling and communing with nature. Coverage includes topographic detail of the western United States, including select coverage in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Available on CD-ROM.
Features of Garmin GPS Map US TOPO 24K National Parks, West:
- Includes topographic coverage of select national parks, national forests and major state parks in the western United States, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains park amenities, including park boundaries, visitors centers, camping and picnic areas, wilderness campsites, ranger stations and more
- Allows you to search by points of interest.
- Provides elevation profile and DEM shading on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable roads and trails.
- Displays USGS quad name overlay.
- Includes MapSource, computer software that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your Garmin device.
- Allows you to load data to MotionBased.com, where you get in-depth analysis of your activities, view tracks on a variety of online maps and share routes with others.