The Garmin TOPO Great Britain, Southern England & Wales (TGB014R) 010-C0928-00 sold by us is an 100% Genuine Garmin GPS Accessories product that comes with a Garmin manufacturer's warranty. Garmin TOPO Great Britain, Southern England & Wales (TGB014R) 010-C0928-00 will fulfill all of your specific needs as Garmin products are trusted and considered to be the best GPS navigation systems all around the world. Buying a Garmin TOPO Great Britain, Southern England & Wales (TGB014R) 010-C0928-00 from us means getting the best price and purchasing from a trusted source - we're an Authorized Garmin Dealer for all Garmin handheld, marine, and auto GPS receivers as well as running and cycling GPS watches, fishfinders, radios, and hundreds of Garmin GPS Accessories, software and maps.
Trek through the highlands and the lowlands with precisely-detailed topographic maps. TOPO Great Britain – Southern England & Wales includes terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and paths, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points. These detailed maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, camping, cycling and communing with nature. Coverage includes topographic detail of southern England and Wales. Available on microSD/SD card. Topographic data is provided by Ordnance Survey of Great Britain; road maps are provided by NAVTEQ.
Features of Garmin GPS Map TOPO Great Britain, Southern England & Wales (TGB014R):
- Includes topographic coverage of Wales and England from Peak District National Park, Sheffield and Nottingham to the whole of the South, including the Scilly Islands and the Isle of Wight.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps with topographic data from Ordance Survey of Great Britain.
- Contains summit locations with elevation, detailed contours, and trig points.
- Allows you to search by city, geographic point, summit, lakes and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, tracks and paths.
- Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites as well as lodging, food, petrol stations and hopsitals.