The Garmin TOPO U.S., Mountain West-South (TUS104R) 010-C0902-00 sold by us is an 100% Genuine Garmin GPS Accessories product that comes with a Garmin manufacturer's warranty. Garmin TOPO U.S., Mountain West-South (TUS104R) 010-C0902-00 will fulfill all of your specific needs as Garmin products are trusted and considered to be the best GPS navigation systems all around the world. Buying a Garmin TOPO U.S., Mountain West-South (TUS104R) 010-C0902-00 from us means getting the best price and purchasing from a trusted source - we're an Authorized Garmin Dealer for all Garmin handheld, marine, and auto GPS receivers as well as running and cycling GPS watches, fishfinders, radios, and hundreds of Garmin GPS Accessories, software and maps.
Get More Detail
We've mapped every hill and valley for your next great adventure. TOPO U.S. – Mountain West-South covers the finer points of the outdooors, with topographic maps comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps. TOPO U.S. includes terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points. TOPO maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, camping, cycling and communing with nature. Coverage includes topographic detail of the southwestern states, including southeastern Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Las Vegas in Nevada. Available on microSD/SD card.
Features of Garmin GPS Map TOPO U.S., Mountain West-South (TUS104R):
- Includes topographic coverage of the southwestern states, including southeastern Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Las Vegas in Nevada.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains summit locations with elevation, coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Allows you to search by city, geographic point, summit, lakes and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.