The Garmin TOPO U.S. 24K - Mountain South 010-C0951-00 sold by us is an 100% Genuine Garmin GPS Accessories product that comes with a Garmin manufacturer's warranty. Garmin TOPO U.S. 24K - Mountain South 010-C0951-00 will fulfill all of your specific needs as Garmin products are trusted and considered to be the best GPS navigation systems all around the world. Buying a Garmin TOPO U.S. 24K - Mountain South 010-C0951-00 from us means getting the best price and purchasing from a trusted source - we're an Authorized Garmin Dealer for all Garmin handheld, marine, and auto GPS receivers as well as running and cycling GPS watches, fishfinders, radios, and hundreds of Garmin GPS Accessories, software and maps.
Get More Detail
Outdoor enthusiasts: your adventure is waiting — in vivid detail. TOPO U.S. 24K – Mountain South brings you the highest level of topographic detail available, with maps comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps. These highly detailed maps on microSD/SD card include terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and trails, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points — and they also display 3-D terrain shading on compatible devices. TOPO maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, camping, cycling and communing with nature. Coverage includes topographic detail of Arizona and New Mexico.
Features of Garmin GPS Map TOPO U.S. 24K - Mountain South:
- Includes topographic coverage of Arizona and New Mexico.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including, coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Allows you to search by points of interest, including cities, summit, lakes, campsites and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, conservation areas and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations