Garmin has raised the bar for portable automotive navigation with
the StreetPilot 2610
. Garmin StreetPilot 2610
offers everything you want in an automotive navigation system - automatic route capability, voice prompts and a large color display - for much less than built-in systems.
With the Garmin Street Pilot 2610
's touch screen and remote control, entering and retrieving information has never been easier. Perfect for both business and vacation, the turn-by-turn routing and voice prompts of Street Pilot 2610
get you where you're going accurately and safely. Its fast processor means quick route calculations and map redraws. Garmin StreetPilot 2610 GPS
also features a large, easy-to-read screen, built-in maps, and everything needed to download additional map detail and look up points of interest and addresses in seconds. Select maps and transfer data directly to the unit through a USB connection and onto a standard CompactFlash® memory card.
Built-in routable Americas Autoroute, Atlantic Autoroute or Pacific Autoroute basemap containing state and country boundaries, lakes, rivers, streams, airports, cities, towns, coastlines, state and interstate highways, local thoroughfares and secondary roads within metropolitan areas, federal interstate highway exit information for services such as food, lodging and truck, RV and automotive service stations.
Accepts downloadable map detail from Garmin PC-based MapSource® City Navigator CD-ROM (included) which provides street-level detail, addresses, listings of nearest restaurants, hotels, ATMs and more. Note: Requires CompactFlash card (128 MB CF card included)
Specifications for Garmin Streetpilot 2610 GPS:
Features of Garmin StreetPilot 2610 Portable GPS:
|Map Scale: || Screen-width scale 900 feet to 6,100 miles|
|Waypoints: || 500 with name and graphic symbol|
|Track log: || 2000 track log points|
|Acquisition time when warm: || Approximately 15 seconds|
|Acquisition time when cold: || Approximately 45 seconds|
|AutoLocateTM: || Approximately 2 minutes|
|Update rate: || 1/second, continuous|
|Position Accuracy: || < 15 meters (49 feet), 95% typical|
|Velocity Accuracy: || 0.05 meter/sec steady state|
|Interfaces: || USB 1.1 device|
|Antenna: || Built-in patch; MCX-type connector for optional external GPS antenna connection|
|Size: || 5.6"W x 3.2"H x 2.0"D (14.3 x 8.0 x 5.0 cm)|
|Weight: || .93 pounds (420 g)|
|Display size: || 3.3"W x 1.7"H (8.4 x 4.4 cm)|
|Display Resolution: || 305 x 160 pixels|
|Color Depth: || 8-bit, 256 color|
|Remote control: || Infrared|
|Temperature range: || 5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)|
|Map storage: || CompactFlash® (CF) memory cards; Type I and II compatible|
|Input: || 12/24 V DC|
|Usage: || 6 watts maximum at 13.8 V DC|
- Users can enter a series of destinations (up to 50), and the StreetPilot 2610 will automatically sort them to provide an efficient route.
- Road Segment and Area Avoidance
- Users can specify areas and road segments to avoid when calculating routes to avoid traffic and roadwork.
- Adjustable Road Class Preference
- Garmin GPS Streetpilot 2610 is powered using the external speaker with 12/24-volt adapter cable or A/C power adapter (both included in purchase).
- WAAS support to ensure the highest degree of GPS accuracy.
- Powerful microprocessor for fast redraw and route calculation
- Built-in patch antenna with an MCX-type connector for optional external GPS antenna
- CompactFlash data card (type I or II) slot for map storage
- Audio and visual navigation instructions and warnings
- Alphanumeric remote control
- Turn-by-turn automatic route generation
- Integrated dash mounting system provides easy adjustment and quick release
- Resettable odometer, timers, average and maximum speeds
- 12 parallel channel GPS receiver continuously tracks and uses up to 12 satellites to compute and update your position
- Photo sensor senses lighting conditions for automatic backlight dimming
- Garmin 2610 Streetpilot
- City Navigator CD-ROM
- 128 MB CF card