The Garrett SuperScanner Hand-Held Metal Detector 1165180 is one of the most recognized hand-held metal detectors in the world, and has led the industry for over 20 years. The Super Scanner Hand-Held Metal Detector by Garrett is proven to accurately detect concealed metallic items, from a medium-sized pistol to tiny jewelry. The Garrett Super Scanner Hand Held Metal Detector features a simple operation. To activate, just press a switch and the precise automatic circuitry will start scanning for metallic objects. There are no tuning or other adjustments necessary, and the maximum sensitivity of the Super Scanner can never be compromised. A Reduced Sensitivity mode is available, with a pressure switch, for scanning near rebar floors or other ambient metal. An audible alarm and a visual signal indicate the detection of any metal, and earphones may be used for silent scanning.
The Garret Super Scanner Hand-Held Metal Detector also features a durable construction. The Metal Detector 's rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment will keep the detector well protected for constant use. These Garrett Metal Detectors have a 9V battery, included with the detector, that stands up to long hours of use. The 9 volt battery can be quickly changed without the need for tools. The Garett Super Scanner is proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA.
The Garrett SuperScanner has been the hand-held metal detector of choice for law enforcement, and notably the Olympic Games since 1984. This proven dependability, ease of operation and durability of the Garrett SuperScanner Hand-Held Metal Detector 1165180 make it the detector most demanded by police and all other security officers.
Specifications for Garrett SuperScanner Hand-Held Metal Detector 1165180:
Features of Garrett Super Scanner Hand Held Metal Detectors:
|Operating Temperatures: || -35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)|
|Humidity: || To 95% noncondensing|
|Operating Frequency: || 93 kHz|
|Audio Frequency: || 2kHz Warble|
|Tuning: || Automatic|
|Indicators: || Speaker, LED Alert Lights; Green - Power ON, Amber - Battery LOW, Red - ALARM condition|
|Controls: || Power switch (ON / OFF), Interference Elimination Momentary Switch|
|Battery: || Single 9 volt battery provides up to 60 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on each 12-hour recharge|
|Dimensions: || Width - 3.25" (8.3 cm), Thickness - 1.625" (4.13 cm), Length - 16.5" (42 cm)|
|Weight: || 17.6 oz. (500 g)|
|Warranty: || Limited, 24 months parts and labor|
- One switch operation
- Ultimate sensitivity
- Does not require adjustments
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment
- Detects medium sized pistol from 9"; large knife from 6"; razor blade and box cutter from 3"; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1"
- Large 10" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning
- No tools required to change 9V battery
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED light indicates the detection of metal
- Momentary push button temporarily eliminates detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls, etc.
- Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates low battery; Red LED indicates ALARM
- Garrett SuperScanner Hand-Held Metal Detector 1165180