Wow. One of my favorite knife brands, and one of the favorites for many of us here in the GearExpert and OpticsPlanet offices, is CRKT. What sets them apart is their unique knife designs. Their knifes and accessories are half knife, half works of art. It’s a really cool thing. And they’re highly functional as well! We saw a bunch of different models at SHOT Show, and we took a good number of pictures that I want to share with you. These knives will be out a little later this year, but for now I’ll give a brief rundown of the new CRKT Knives from SHOT Show and post the image gallery at the bottom of this page!
- CRKT Enticer – This knife is great for everyday carry. It’s lightweight, compact and has a 3.24 inch blade, which is perfect for most uses. Check out the awesome handle design. Gorgeous!
- CRKT Onion Survival Para-Saw – You always need a cord when you’re hunting or camping, but this cord has a handy cable saw woven into it!
- CRKT Otanashi noh Ken – WOW! Look at that beautiful blade! This knife really sets it apart with a big, strong handle that’ll give you a good grip, and it was designed by a martial arts master, so it’s definitely tactically sound!
- CRKT Redemption – It’s always a good idea to have a quality fixed blade knife in survival situations that’s big and heavy enough to do some heavy-duty cutting. The Redemption is a mean-looking knife that’s sure to be nice to you.
- CRKT Swindle – The Swindles are my favorite knives from CRKT. There’s a smooth handle version and a grooved handle version. I prefer the grooved handle, but they’re both good looking knives with razor sharp blades.
Which is your favorite new CRKT Knife from SHOT Show?