Night Vision can really boost performance in a wide variety of applications, but you need the right model for the right purpose. ATN manufactures a wide variety of night vision devices that can help you succeed. I’m narrowing down the ways ATN Night Vision helps you to just 5 (there are easily more, but these are my TOP 5).
- ATN Night Vision comes in both handheld and rifle scope models. This is really important if you’re a hunter. It can be super helpful to use a handheld night vision device for home security or spotting animals on a hunt, but if you’re going to take a shot you need to keep you eye on the target until you pull the trigger. ATN Night Vision Rifle Scopes let you do just that.
- ATN has multiple generations of night vision – There are 4 generations of night vision, with generation 1 having been developed over 50 years ago. Technology advances, and while there are some excellent first generation night vision units on the market today, each step up is going to give you quite a boost in performance. ATN manufactures a wide variety of night vision to suit different budgets and needs. If you’re just starting out with night vision and aren’t putting your life on the line with it a first generation unit may be enough, but if you’re a military or law enforcement professional you need the most advanced model available today to ensure you’re safe and effective. ATN provides solutions for everyone.
- ATN Night Vision assists Ambient Light – Image Intensification Night Vision takes the ambient light in the environment and amplifies it to give you a nice view. The only problem with this is that sometimes there’s no available ambient light, such as when you’re in a cave or building with no windows! Many ATN Night Vision Devices employ an Infrared Illuminator to add light that’s invisible to the naked eye but adds plenty of light for night vision. These illuminators boost performance significantly and give you a better chance of finding what you’re looking for!
- ATN pushes the boundaries of what’s possible for Night Vision – Constantly innovating helps ATN stay ahead of the curve. Some of their advancements, like their White Phosphor Technology, help make the image produced by night vision more natural to the human eye, which therefore makes the use able to see more detail in less time. New technology trickles down to you, as these innovations are made easier and cheaper than before, allowing for higher quality at more affordable prices.
- $200 Rebate on Select Second Generation Night Vision by ATN – Right now one of the most compelling ways ATN helps you out is with their new rebate! If you check out the ATN Night Vision Units on this page you can see exactly which are part of this rebate, which is good on these models bought between 8/15/12 and 12/31/12. See the full rebate for details. Second Gen Night Vision is a bit more pricey because of the increase in performance, but this rebate certainly makes these ATN NV Units a lot more attractive, even if you’re on a budget!
And there you have it: the Top 5 Ways ATN Night Vision Helps you! We have a variety of different models available right now that are included in the ATN Rebate, and they’re all at least Second Generation models! That’s a huge deal, and really makes these high end NV Units more attractive price-wise. Check out our ATN Rebates page or the Mail-In Rebate Form to see exactly which unit you can save a little extra on ATN Night Vision!