GG&G AR-15 Tactical Forearm Rails are designed specifically to attach to the GG&G AR15 Quad Rail Tactical Forearm (GGG-1285). These panels and rails are the same ones that GG&G provides with the AR15 Tactical Forearm - if you need an extra, or have lost or damaged one, you can pick up a replacement here. These GG&G Fore-End Rails let you customize your AR15 fore-end to best suit your mission, providing a range of mounting spots to add flashlights, scopes, and more. The unique design of the GG&G Tactical Forearm Scope Rail system allows the end user to place rails and forearm panels at all twelve clock positions. The GG&G Tactical Forearm Panels are made of solid polymer and are the same thickness as the removable rails - the profile is no larger than the forearm when the covers are in place.
This set of GG&G Rails lets you choose from a number of options:
- GGG-1287: GG&G Half Length Forearm Panels, top/bottom, for Free Float Tactical Forearm - covers at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock positions. Two halves placed together make a full panel.
- GGG-1288: GG&G Half Length Forearm Panels - 3 & 9 o'clock
- GGG-1289: GG&G Full Length Dovetail Rails, top/bottom - 12 & 6 o'clock rails - two halves placed together make a full rail
- GGG-1290: GG&G Half Length Dovetail Rails, top/bottom - 12 & 6 o'clock
- GGG-1291: GG&G Half Length Side Dovetail Rails - 3 & 9 o'clock
- GGG-1292: GG&G Half Length Offset Side Dovetail Rails - ambidextrous design
The GG&G Tactical Forearm Rails are made with billet 6061 T6 aluminum alloy and are Type III hard coat anodized in non-reflective matte black finish, per mil-spec. The forearm cover panels are manufactured from solid acetal cold polymer.